2 hour wait and a parking fine! Started by: natalie214

• Author
    1p
    Menu

What a nitemare I had yesterday at the manchester clinic! Waited for two hours which pushed me over my parking limit and I got to my car to find I now have a £50 parking ticket! Not happy!!

Mya have really looked after me and I have no complaints about my after care bug not happy about the waiting situation- would rather have had my appt moved again than wait that long and then have a parking ticket on top of it! I have not felt fury like I did yesterday! :-( (

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Ask for MYA to pay it. This has happened to me twice now too, excpet I was lucky enough not to get a fine both times xx

Menu

This happend to me too, they made me wait so long, by the time i got back to my car i had a ticket! xx :(

luu92
    0p
    Menu

I was there yesterday for 3hours, bought 4 tickets and still ended up getting a fine being late for my last ticket :( wasn’t happy!.. But also no complaints about MYA so far, waiting sometimes can’t be helped. Just annoyed at the stupid ticket warden haha x

Menu

Same here hun, i was waiting two hours at mani and even tho topped up parkin again i was over like two mins and got fifty quid ticket, when i told mya they said it wasnt thier prob!xx

amyk84
    0p
    Menu

Hey ladies, i know this isn’t much use to you now but if you have any further appointments at the Manchester clinic then park at the Greengate car park, post code M3 7NA. Its mega cheap there, something like £3.50 for the whole day and its just near to the arndale centre so its only 5-10 mins walk depending on how fast your feet carry you. I’ve spent a fortune parking outside that clinic and have probably only narrowly missed getting a ticket the amount of times they have kept me waiting xx

luu92
    0p
    Menu

Thanks for that amyk84 ill be using that car park next time :) xx

natalie214 1
    1p
    Menu

cheers amyk84, it is a good car park, I guess i was being lazy thinking i could whizz in and out! Hopefully i wont be needing to go back again now fingers crossed! :-)

amyk84
    0p
    Menu

No probs, I found it by chance when I was using a Groupon voucher at a hairdressers there. Wish I’d know about it sooner, would have saved me a small fortune! I use it whenever I go into Manchester now, went to the x factor concert on a Sunday a few weeks ago and it was about £1.50 for the day, couldn’t believe it. Last time I went to my appointment I was runnin late and had to park at the multi storey next to the clinic, ended up costin me nearly a tenner, as well as £15 petrol for a 5 minute appointment xx

Gemmssx -1
    -1p
    Menu

I was stood waiting nearly 3 hours once. Made me late for work and everything! :/.!!.xxx

Menu

Oooh, thanks amy, im there again in couple weeks so ile defo be parking there xx

SamF
    0p
    Menu

Id write to head office. and get the fine paid by MYA!

they should have parking facilities! ! !x

amyk84
    0p
    Menu

No probs ladies! Do any of the clinics have parking facilities? X

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.