2 months post op – got the blues Started by: Abi

• Author
    7p
    Menu

Hi ladies. I’m sorry all I seem to do is winge and find problems lol.

I don’t know whether I’m being a drama queen but my left boob is still moving a lot. When I press my nipple it feels quite numb and full of water but I can feel the implant being squeezed or move whenever I walk in heels or move my left arm.

Also I think I may have rippling down my cleavage. yiy can’t visually see it but you can feel it so in not too worried about that. Have any other post op girls experienced something similar? Xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

hey hun, how big were your boobs pre op? it may just be normal, one just may be settling quicker than the other, also with the rippling, i got rippling at 3 weeks post op down my cleavage, im nearly 3 months not, and ive still got it, massaging helps a little and ive put on weight, but it will never go unless i have more surgery and fat graft, i was devastated at first but ive got use to it now, you cant really see it so im not that bothered at the minute xx

Abi 7
    7p
    Menu

Hi @jodiemica sorry I’m haven’t been on in a while and just seen your reply. Thanks Hun. I was a very small 32a and had 325cc. I’m seeing the nurse again tomorrow just to be sure but touch wood everything seems to be settling a little now. I still have my rippling too but I’ve told myself that if no one else can see it then it’s not worth worrying about ☺️ I’m just a major worry wart xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.