2 months post op on fri Started by: Laura

• Author
    12p
    Menu

New pic uploaded today. The changes I see every week are amazing. Really softened up now and can jiggle them abit more lol 🙂 love my boobies and dr singh for giving me them! X

Samantha 1
    1p
    Menu

They are amazing hun! I really wish mine had the shape yours do!! Very envious right now haha! They look a bit bigger too 🙂 I have a huge mirror in the loos at work and when I wash my hands I can’t help but watch my boobs jiggle from side to side lol How did your massage go btw? Was it ok lying on your front? Intrigued as you got me thinking about having a spa day too lol xx

Laura 12
    12p
    Menu

Aw thankyou lovely, i feel the same about yours lol- yours look alot more settled and natural even though were only a few hours apart! Spa was amazing thanks really helped the pains and aches I’ve had in my back from sleeping awkward would def recommend just let them know beforehand so they don’t go to over the top 🙂 are u meeting dr singh again? Xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

They look fabulous chick! I 2nd what samantha says about the shape just perfect.. i cant imagine lying on my front at the moment it would feel like im lying on 2 rocks haha xx

Samantha 1
    1p
    Menu

Ah brill! Glad you had a good time 🙂 yea, I’m supposed to be seeing him on the 18th august, but might see if I can see him on the 21st July instead. Just finding it difficult to take time out of work at the moment. When are you going to see him? Xx

Laura 12
    12p
    Menu

Thanks Amanda yours look amazing can’t believe they look that good so early too mine were all funny shaped and odd from the strapping you must be so pleased xx I’m booked in for 24th July taking half a day I’m desperate to see what he says as was worried one was bottoming out, they seem to be even now though but still want to be 100% 🙂 xx

Samantha 1
    1p
    Menu

They don’t look like they’ve bottomed out to me, I think they look perfect! But I can understand your worry. You’ll have to keep me updated with how you get on 🙂 xx

Laura 12
    12p
    Menu

At one pint there was like a double bubble on the bottom.of one implant but seems to have gone now.. fingers crossed! Will do hun xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.