2 months post op PICS ADDED!! Started by: Simone

• Author
    3p
    Menu

they are still a little uneven i’m going to have a look at the pre op pics mya have to see how uneven they were before the op as i can’t remember lol the nipples were pointing in different direction pre op too, i chose to leave them that way as i didnt want the extra scarring from having them cut and replaced. overall, i’m very happy :) I had 345/385cc inspira responsives with dr traynor on the 9th of Feb.

xx

Menu

Looking great hun. xxx

shazzy692002 -1
    -1p
    Menu

Khanni, they look amazing. I can see the uneven, but thats cos i was looking for it. Its not in your face obvious. They look fab. xx

Simone 3
    3p
    Menu

Thanks girls :) I’m hoping they do even out with time. I’m wearing one bra strap looser than the other hoping that’ll help the implant drop down. I hope mr t hasn’t made the pocket too high on my right side as Pre op I think it was my right boob that hung lower than my left. I’m going to see the nurse tomorrow as I missed my 6 week check up so I’ll know more once I’ve seen my Pre op pics x

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

they looking awesome khanni, are you finding it hard to find cleavage enhancing bras i am, i find the plundge ones seen to cover so much boob they not very sexy xx

Simone 3
    3p
    Menu

Thanks nikki. I’ve found it quite easy to be honest I can get a decent cleavage with most bras I think it’s because the responsives are quite soft so easy to push up. Like real boobs. Try a gel bra Hunn I’ve heard they’re very good x

ritam
    0p
    Menu

hi khanni your looking great u were one of the first friend req i made and have been great with all the advise i to like u didnt want the extra scares with an uplift also was worried about losing feeling like shazzy said u only notice something because u told us about it they look great and u deff have the wow factor in those bras xxx

Simone 3
    3p
    Menu

Aww thanks Hunn, I’m always happy to help :) x

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Khanni, they are huuuuuuge! lol wow what size are you? You must be so happy, they look fab! x

Simone 3
    3p
    Menu

Thanks Hunn! I measure an E or F depending on the shop but I look about an DD/E depending on the bra! I had 345/385cc but I was a C cup to start with xx

staceylash 1
    1p
    Menu

Khanni they are mahoosive babe :-) they’re lookin so good, ded natural X

del75
    0p
    Menu

hi hope u dont mind me adding you im new on here and desperate for new boobs but havnt a clue what size to go to or who to get them done with, looking for some inspiration x

Simone 3
    3p
    Menu

I’ve added you Hunn x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.