2 months post op update. 440cc overs from A cup Started by: Jess

• Author
    7p
    Menu
    +2

So I’m two months post op now! I was an A cup, well an empty B due to baby lose skin etc.
    I had 440cc hp overs.
    Have to say I’ve had a love hate relationship with them. Came out of surgery feeling like I hadn’t had anything done. Then they swelled up and looked like huge round FLAT circles under my skin.
    Only now at 2 months do I feel mostly happy with them. They change on a weekly basis. They are soft and squishy now. I’ve always had a big gap but I can squish them together now, they BOUNCE when I run up and down the stairs which is an amazing feeling haha!
    I got measured yesterday at a 30F. I know implants do measure bigger so I feel more of a DD especially without a bra on, but nonetheless I actually feel womanly and happy.
    Uploaded is my before pic, and now.
    I have previously uploaded post op pics of 2 weeks 4 weeks and 6 weeks.
    I do think drop and fluff IS a thing. I don’t feel my boobs have got BIGGER since they were after the op, it’s just that they are softer; they move, they feel like boobs, they feel heavier and they are a different shape which makes them look bigger.
    X

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +1

Wow! Is all I can say! Boob goals right there!!

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu
    +1

They look fab. I’m having 495cc overs in 3 weeks and will be very happy if the end result is similar to yours! x

Kerrie 25
    25p
    Menu
    +1

THey look amazing Jess! Bet you are so happy! X

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu
    +1

@ja1702 They look amazing! What surgeon did you go with Jess?xx

Rebecca 11
    11p
    Menu
    +1

Wow they’re fabulous! I hope mine look as good as yours!

Cara 23
    23p
    Menu

This is great to see a similar before pic to me, you look amazing

Saff 65
    65p
    Menu
    +1

@ja1702 Jess you look fab and I can see how thrilled you are! They suit you so well 🙂
    Thanks for keeping us updated, it’s really helpful to see other experiences x

Jess 7
    7p
    Menu
    +2

Thank you everyone! @jadeb @gh81 @how-big-your-brave-is ·
    It is deffo a long emotional rollercoaster. I still look in the mirror sometimes and wish they were bigger, but then I think if i was bigger they probably wouldn’t suit me in lots of clothes. I did go the biggest I was allowed to as well.
    Being flat chested all my life I didn’t realise that in some clothes they would look huge, and in others not really noticable like winter jumpers etc.
    I also wish I had a smaller gap but I know this can’t really be changed too much, however I didn’t know that before!
    I’ve uploaded two nude after pics xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Jess 7
    7p
    Menu

@bonnie9 I used to scour this forum for before pics! When are you booked in for? X

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

@ja1702 Well he’s done a great job they’re lovely xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.