2 more days to go!! Started by: Charlotte

• Author
    15p
    Menu
    +1

Hiya!! 2 more days to go until my op! I’ve been offered 325/350/375/400! The surgeon has ordered all the sizes to test out. I’m going under muscle too! Any last minute tips/advice anyone could give me!? So excited!!! So scared too. Weird mix of feelings!! Xx

Victoria XxXx 12
    12p
    Menu

Hi Charlotte. Bless you. Hope it all goes well ?. I had my BA 10 days ago and I have 400 overs (wish I could of gone bigger) So go as big as you want as you may regret it if you don’t. So many people keep saying it to me! Mine don’t look half as big as I thought they would either. I’ve akso read comments on here regarding unders that you loose 50cc from size under the muscle. Not sure how true that is so it might be worth looking up. Also post surgery make sure you have someone to help you. Even putting on clothes etc is tough as you can’t lift your arms high and putting pressure on your hands by pushing door handles or trying to unscrew lids is actually really painful and difficult as it pulls across your pectorial muscles. (Things you wouldn’t even think of ?) And expect your new boobs to go through some weird stages as well as looking good , at first they are high and stuck to your chest, maybe conical shaped and they can change daily or one can change before the other so remember patience is key as the end result will look nothing like the beginning result. That’s where I’m at now. One is fuller and better and the other is high and ugly ?. So you may have days where your happy or sad with them but itvwill be ok in the end.
    Good luck hun and let me know how you get on ? xxx

Koral 42
    42p
    Menu
    +1

Unders do lose 50cc so I would say tell
    Him you was thinking 400 … my first op was 500 and they was not as big as I had envisioned … under the muscle is defently the better option in my mind I’m much happier with mine now than when they where over the muscle … enjoy it don’t be nervous … after day 4 your start feeling better with everyday.. currently 2 wpo so it’s all fresh in my mind atm 🙂 x

Charlotte 15
    15p
    Menu
    +1

All done ladies. In a lot if pain at the minute but I’m so happy xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.