2 week post op pics added 460 overs… I can't stop taking pics of them lol Started by: sarahlewis

• Author

2 weeks post op 460 overs was a 32A now a 32DD bit gutted as everyone else with 460 overs seems to be a FF but never mind, I no longer have Man boobs and that’s all that matters x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

sarahlewis they are enormous chick….I´m glad u lurve them xxxx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

They look amazing honey,xxx

Menu

Your boobies are beautiful… I want mine the same!!! Lol xxxxx

Menu

Awwww Thank you Lisa, I think they look hugh in photos, But no one even notices i’ve had them done when i have a top on ( i have to tell them then I like to show them my b4 and after pics lol, Just hope they don’t shrink, Read a few girls say thier overs have shrunk x Lisa your’s DO look fab and even too x

ayshababy 5
    5p
    Menu

amazing! perfect boobies x

Menu

Thank you everyone x x xIt’s so weird, B4 my op I wouldn’t even get undressed in front og my husband….. Now i’m showing everyone :P

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

thanks sarah, seriously how can they not notice u´ve had them done (me thinks they lie and are a tad jealous!!!), they do look good lady…x

Menu

Yeah I like your reason for them not noticing better x

Liza -9
    -9p
    Menu

Your boobs look great chick! There massive! Look bigger than a dd! Xxx

Menu

Can I add you plz? X

summer7
    0p
    Menu

They are looking great love seeing the pics! As Pervy as it sounds lol x

Menu

sarahlewis can i add you hun? i dont think my 460’s are big enough either xxx

Menu

Mind if i add you? I’m either having 470’s or 505’s not sure what size yet! xxx

Menu

I had 470cc overs and just bought a 34E sports bra. 9 days PO! Your boobs look big I wouldn’t worry about the size!x

Menu

hi i was thinkin of having 460 do u mind if i add u hun?x

Menu

hi i was thinkin of having 460 do u mind if i add u hun?x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Babe ur boobs look bigger than my 700s they look flipin fab! X

Menu

Awww thank you everyone, ur making me love my boobs again :P I never knew they did 470’s!!!!

feel free to add me, I’ll accept x

Menu

Loooking fab !! xx

nannonx
    0p
    Menu

Hi @sarahlewis would I be able to add you? Thinking of 410 but might want to go bigger. Mind if I can have a look at yours? Xxx

Menu

Hi sarahlewis, I’m thinking of having 410cc, but would love to see how much of a difference there is between 380cc, 410cc and 460cc! I was worried that 460cc would be too big!! Can I add you?? Xxx

amw4u
    0p
    Menu

Hey Sarah,

I am amazed on how good your new boobs look already. And I think they are huge. So don’t regret on size ever.

Menu

sarah do you mind if i add you? im the same size as you was before and im curious to see what the results are like!

natalie214 1
    1p
    Menu

sarahlewis – your boobs look huge and fab! i cannot and will not believe that no one notices, i agree with the earlier post that maybe they’re being totally truthful looking through the green eyed envy lens…they are fabulous!

natalie214 1
    1p
    Menu

*not being totally truthful…stupid laptop!

carla84
    0p
    Menu

Hey Hun mind if I add u? I’m having 460 overs too. X

Menu

Thanks again everyone, And anyone can add me I don’t mind x x

Menu

Hi Sarahlewis I’m a 34a and nit sure on sizes may I add u?

Menu

hi sarahlewis, haha think i will probably be the same re pics. 2 weeks to go and still deciding between 460 or 525, my frame is a bit larger than yours. ok to add you? i seem to be on this site morning, noon and night reading everyones comments and tips- much to the annoyance of my boss. lol. x

Menu

Do you mind if I add you hun? Im 5 days post op nOw with 325’s x

Menu

Sharon24jan feel free to add me, if i’d of been offered 525’s I would of take them but was only offered 410 or 460 x x x

Menu

Girls is it ok to add you? Im having the 410 v 460 debate. Im thinking 460s today but tomorrow it might change lol!

Menu

hi hun, can i add you please? xxxx i was told that if you are less than a c-cup to start with they usually give you unders – did they say why you had overs?

Menu

can i add you please hunni?:D xxxx

zizi7
    0p
    Menu

Hello!! I’m having op 10th march, 410 or 460 and I thought this might be too big but reading everyone’s comments has reassured me greatly!! Really excited now lol xx

lulup20 3
    3p
    Menu

They look great sarah x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Can I add you please? x

Menu

I’m surprised this post came back round lol, Yeah Add me I don’t mind, I’m about to add a few more pics, Now measure a 32E in wired bras, They notice more now under my tops were as before with a sports bra on no one could see them, I love my boobs although they look a bit to natural for my liking Lol, They’re a bit saggy and wonky but then I guess Dr Singh can only work with what he’s given x x x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.