2 weeks on with my new boobies Started by: Katie

• Author
    8p
    Menu
    +1

Hey girls…

So two weeks on and starting to love my new boobies!
    Well it’s been emotional so far from the nerves leafing upto the op, the nerves about not telling my mum and then the aftermath of both telling my mum and recovering…eek.

Mum thing all worked out…she doesn’t understand and that’s ok. Everyone is different I guess.

Recovery…so first few days awful, no pain just tight swollen and uncomfortable, couldn’t sleep which made everything a lot worse. Took a few days to be able to sit up by myself as my chest (having unders) was very swollen and arms useless, couldn’t even shuffle my bum back on the couch. Stopped painkillers on day four and ever since just took it easy.

Not being able to have a shower, wash or dry my own hair or use my arms properly was the worst…

Week one check up, apart from feeling dirty all healing nicely, nurse pleased and was lovely told me to stick it out another week and I would feel better.

I think the nurse waved a magic wand over me or something because since my week one check up I’ve been great, counting the days until my week two check and a shower but no pain, arms are back and feeling pretty good. Starting to get feeling back in right boob which also has dropped a bit more than left (I’m right handed which I think helps).

Week two check all looking prefect, dressings off…shower here we come (me and my new boobies lol). I suggested to nurse that I change into a softer bra for the day time as find my macom bras very supportive but tough on my skin around the edges…suggested high impact marks and Spencer.

On way home from nurse called into m&s to buy a soft racer back high impact zip up the front bra…ok so before surgery I was a 34a/b I guess a 34 d. Picked up a D and DD to account for swelling still. So girls how embarrassing is it to have to get the m&s lady who works in the changing room to come and cut you out of their 34dd bra, well very. On the upside she did tell me I had beautiful breasts lol…why thank you ha. So result in buying a 36F. Hmm great. Boobies like watermelons. ..I think once swelling has gone down a bit I might get away with a 34E. Just need to soften up now and I’ll be very happy.

Excuse the long message but I love reading all your posts and found them so so helpful and I continue to love reading them and seeing all your progress!

I’ll upload some pictures shortly and have a lot of changing to do but so so happy…well worth it!! Xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.