2 weeks PO today! Started by: Jade

• Author
    4p
    Menu
    +1

I can’t believe how quick the last 2 weeks have gone, I love them SO much! I feel 100% normal now, and can’t believe how much they have dropped already, seriously cannot wait to start wearing normal bras and buy some new boobie clothes haha!! Mr Mounir you are my hero!!
    430cc high profile overs x

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Gina 9
    9p
    Menu

@jadeybrooke They look amazing!! Literally perfect you must be over the moon! I’ve got my op next week now! I just want to fast forward all the healing though 🙁 how was your recovery? Xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

hey hun, they look bloody fantastic! your the first person iv seen on here who kept their nipple bar in! are we aloud to keep them in during surgery? or did you have to put it back in after? i completely forgot about mine and just don’t fancy getting it re done! xxxx

Jade 4
    4p
    Menu

Hiya Hun sorry for the long reply! I took them out an hour before surgery and put them straight back in after, they had kinda healed but your so high because of all the meds you don’t care, they just get a little squished in your sports bra lol, thank you both for your lovely comments, I love them soo much xx what size are you both having? Xx

Jade 4
    4p
    Menu

Gina my recovery has been fine, no pain stopped taking pain killers at day 2 and was back driving by day 4 feel 100% normal now, hope your recovery goes well! Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.