2 weeks post op Started by: Gerda

• Author
    91p
    Menu

Hey quick update on my boobies… top pic 1 week post op and bottom pic today 2 weeks since surgery. Also that bralet came in a set from primark for £5… BARGAIN :O lol xxx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Amy 4
    4p
    Menu
    +1

They look brill! What size were you before surgery/ implant did you have?xx

Gerda 91
    91p
    Menu

I was an empty 36 b/c and size 12 in clothes and had 425cc 🙂 I have before and after photo on my profile xx

Kirsty 44
    44p
    Menu
    +1

@gerda I see these in primark there so pretty aren’t they 😀 will invest in some soon 😀 boobies healing lovely Hun xxx

Gerda 91
    91p
    Menu

@kxg86 I’ve walked by them a few times but for a fiver couldn’t resist lol feels weird not going to the maximise your assets section haha xx

Danielle 117
    117p
    Menu
    +1

Looking amazing Hun 😀 I’m so jealous of your bra collection!! Haha need to get myself to primark didn’t see these in ours last time I went. How you doing? Have you got a 2 week check or is it just your 6 week next? Xxx

Gerda 91
    91p
    Menu

@danielle101 haha I started buying them ages ago as had to buy bigger due to back size and now they all fit nicely haha 🙂 I’ve only got my 6 week check up now. I’m doing great all the pain is gone now and that lump has almost gone now. I’ll attach a pic. Although not sure if incisions are healing as quick they seem red but don’t hurt or anything so probably fine:) I think it’s Cuz of the flash maybe lol xxx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Gerda 91
    91p
    Menu

I think that lump look amazing considering its only 6 days between the 2 pics. I’m well pleased haha thought it was there stay at first lol xx

Danielle 117
    117p
    Menu

Oh wow yeh it’s definitely gone hasn’t it! They look really good! Mine are still a bit red I wouldn’t worry about it. Glad your doing good! I’ve got my 6 week check 2 weeks today can’t wait, dying to sleep on my side haha xxx

Gerda 91
    91p
    Menu

@danielle101thanks and eek how exciting you’re getting close to 6 weeks now. Oh I’ve been sleeping on my sides for a week now lol I would try not to but I have no pain now so don’t realise that I’m moving from one side to the other lol I’m a heavy sleeper and move a lot in my sleep haha xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.