2 weeks post op bras Started by: Jamie

• Author
    2p
    Menu

Hi ladies,

I’m 2 weeks post op and my boobs feel sore in my macom bras. Has anyone else used other make of bras?xxx

Xx..A..xX 81
    81p
    Menu

Heya hun, I had my op last monday and have had nothing but problems my MaCom! So I went to M&S today and got some zip front high impact sports bras! They’re quite expensive (around £25 each) but they are the most comfortable things ever!!!!! And I find they are just as supportive! Xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

I totally agree after having my op on wed i much prefer my m&s zip front sports bta insteaf of my macom. I find the m&s one sits in a good place under my insisions too ?☺️ Xxx

lindsey 123
    123p
    Menu

I took the wire out of some of my bras xx

Aj 15
    15p
    Menu

I had to go out and get two Asda zip up sports bras too and they were only £8 each, the Macom isn’t always comfy and I find myself swapping them each day, Macom, asda, Macom etc

Hope you find something more comfortable soon!

Xx

Jamie 2
    2p
    Menu

Thanks all

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Does anyone know how tight the bra is supposed to be? I bought a bigger back size to begin with for swelling bit now i feel my m&s one isnt giving me enough support… Dont know if im jusy being paranoid? Are they supposed to be really tight? Xx

kim 45
    45p
    Menu

My skin was sore from my macom bra so I used a normal over the head one to sit around in for a bit and then used macom to sleep in or if I went out! Xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

@kim-passey when were you able to put things on over your head i still cant im 9 days post op? Still cant do my hair or anything myself…. Wonder if im being over cautious xx

kim 45
    45p
    Menu

@mrssheppard2be erm around 12days post op! Xx

kim 45
    45p
    Menu

@mrssheppard2be and I washed and dried my own hair 7days post op I washed it leaning over the bath so my arms weren’t really above my head and when drying I done one side with one arm and was leaning me head to the side so I didn’t have to stretch much my arm was at about 90 degrees! Xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +1

@kim-passey thanks for the advice going to give it a go today ☺️ Xx

Jamie 2
    2p
    Menu

Hi Kim, my skin is really sore and itchy as well in Macon bra. What bra are you sitting around in?

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.