2 weeks post op.. still numb Started by: Sherrie

• Author
    9p
    Menu

Okay so I’m now 15 days post op. I’m feeling okay in myself but my boobs are still quite numb underneath and to the sides. They look good but I’m not in love with them yet. Im hoping that they’ll settle and drop a little bit more but I was quite perky before anyway so I have a feeling they won’t change much. Im also hoping that the hardness of them will go also. I feel like I shouldn’t be touching them.
    I just can’t wait for everything to settle 🙁

Kate 9
    9p
    Menu

Hi Hun. I’m over 4 weeks post op and numbness underneath has only just gone xx

Sherrie 9
    9p
    Menu

Wow really Kate? My nipples are so sensitive today as well. I went under the muscle and I thought the hardness would be gone by now ?

Charlotte 1
    1p
    Menu

Im five weeks on Thursday and mine and still numb, im really hoping the feeling will come back. Mine are still also really hard. One a bit softer than the other x

Xx..A..xX 81
    81p
    Menu

I’m 4 months post op and my boobs are still numb under my nipples! I got the feeling back in one nipple straight away, but the other only started to come back 3 months post op and it’s still not fully there yet! My nipples (where I can feel them) are very very sensitive though! I’m used to the numbness now xx

Kirsty 49
    49p
    Menu

I’m 5 months post op and I still have days that I can’t feel much of my left boob – especially the underneath and nipple! Unfortunately numbness is one of the risks 🙁 xx

Ellie 279
    279p
    Menu
    +1

I’m 8 weeks post op and was numb under neath and at the sides but this stopped at around 5-6 weeks. Now I have full feeling back again:) xx

Sherrie 9
    9p
    Menu

I still have really sensitive nipples today. I’m wondering if I’m due for my period tbh

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.