2 weeks post op today Started by: Candy

• Author
    58p
    Menu
    +2

Anyone wondering where My tatt has gone on right breast i am in the process of having it removed & cover it with make-up when visable 🙂 would love to hear what you think about the twins so far haha xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Alana Wise 48
    48p
    Menu

Aw they look fab hun! My left is still massive compared to my right 🙁 x

Candy 58
    58p
    Menu

Thanks hun @alana-wise i thought one of mine looked bigger than the other first too. Think everyone’s healing time is just different, i was a little worried mine hadn’t dropped as much as some of the other girls had by week two but like i said everyone’s different just can’t wait till they’re a little softer lol! Are you happy with yours so far? Xx

Alana Wise 48
    48p
    Menu

Yeah they will be. All us 20th feb girls are so different! It’s crazy really haha. I know what you mean. I like my right boob haha. It’s quite squishy now and dropped a little bit. Just my left being bigger and it has fluid in too and hasn’t dropped as much. But apart from that I’m happy. They’re getting smaller which I’m not actually too sad about haha. How’s your recovery been? Xx

Nicole 12
    12p
    Menu

They Look lovely hun 🙂
    congratulations xx

Candy 58
    58p
    Menu

Thank you @nicoletapper 😉

@alana-wise
    I know i feel mine have got a little smaller too 🙁 still wish i could have gone to 500cc but anything is better than what i had or didn’t have should i say lol!
    My recovery was awful!! Day 2 was My worst i was just stuck in bed all day but My Mum & sister said that is the worst they’ve seen Me & My Mum has seen Me give birth twice haha!
    Day 6 it was almost as if someone had just pressed a switch & all pain went! Been fine apart from a little bach ache since then. How has yours been? Xx

Kelly 30
    30p
    Menu

If you don’t mind me asking how do you get your tat removed? Boobs look fab by the way xx

Trace 158
    158p
    Menu

Wow they look awesome! How’s the tatt removal going? I had one of mine removed on my arm, stings sooooo badly,g took a year (12 sessions) but my god so glad it’s gone, was worth it xx

Regina 38
    38p
    Menu
    +1

They look amazing! :)) xx

Menu

They look lovely hun! Are you feeling better? You haven’t had the easiest recovery, have you?xxx

Emma Byrne 8
    8p
    Menu

They’re looking great what cc did you go for? X

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Wow they look great huni x what do u use to cover up ur tattoo x

Alana Wise 48
    48p
    Menu

Oh no! My recovery wasn’t bad at all. Didn’t take many pain killers either. Was just the sleeping and the fact it messed up my back and shoulders that was the worst of it haha. Sleeping on my back flat now though which is better. Xx

Candy 58
    58p
    Menu

Thank you girls <3

@kelly-j78
    I’m having it lasered hun, had My first session a few weeks ago but have to leave 6-8 weeks in between sessions xx

@tracyface
    Looking good so far thanks only had 1 session but can see a difference already 🙂 cannot wait for it to be gone, i love My tatts but this one is awful lol! Xx

@kikij87
    Thank you lovely! Feeling so much better now thank you, first 6 days were hell but after that all good 🙂 how are you? Xx

@emmabo5 I had 430cc uhp partals hun xx

@xxchristinex
    I use Estee Lauder double wear camouflage concealer & Ben Nye banana powder hun xx

Candy 58
    58p
    Menu

I know i can’t stand the sleeping on My back!! Cannot wait to sleep on My side again lol @alana-wise xx

Jennifer 90
    90p
    Menu

They look great hunny! Bet you’re so chuffed! 🙂 xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

No way ima have to get some of that ive got a massive one on my cheat that i wanna get rid ov x

Candy 58
    58p
    Menu

Thank you @jennifer1990 i really am!

Yeah it’s great @xxchtistinex I just apply it with a mac foundation brush & powder with a sponge. Can’t wait for it to be gone it just looks so cheap next to My sleeve as they were done by diff people think My two year old could have done it better tbf haha this is mine xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Candy 58
    58p
    Menu

@xxchristinex sorry spelt you’re name wrong! Xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

@candice85candy dont worry about somthing so little mine is alot worse loool mines wonkey and faded and just looks a complete mess i was only 14 wen i got it done and thought it was a great idear now i hate it so much

Candy 58
    58p
    Menu

Aaw i know that feeling 🙁 yeah try the concealer hun it’s wicked @xxchristinex xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Looking great for 2 weeks hun! xo

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Yh huni defo gunna get the concealer its just a pain to do enit might jiat get it lazered off after having my boobs done x

Candy 58
    58p
    Menu

Thank you @xxcsb & congrats on your Ba 🙂 how you feeling? Xx

Yes it is @xxchristinex yeah let Me know how you get on, i’m a bit nervous about My next session now with My implants lol. They said i’ll be fine but i bet it’s going to feel so weird! Xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Abit random but what do they do at ur nurse apointment before your op i got that the end of the month and have no clue what to expect

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Thanks @Candy

Im so sore! I think iv got my first air bubble… Really painful bit on my chest, under my collar bone! I keep wanting to lay on my side when watching TV, its a nightmare! How was having your strapping off???

Candy 58
    58p
    Menu

@xxchristinex Just more questions about medical history, signing some forms, blood pressure & two swabs, one under armpit & one round your nostrils which was weird lol after that i asked if i could try sizers again to show My Mum but you dn’t have to do that.

@xxcsb Tell Me about it lol! I keep going to lie on My side too!
    Hope you start to feel better soon, all worth it in the end 🙂
    Strapping wasn’t too bad to be fair, just a little uncomfortable, i was just happy to be able to breathe properly again as he strapped Me up so tight xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.