2 weeks post op today! Started by: Elle

• Author
    4p
    Menu

Hey girls! I’m two weeks post op today!
    My recovery has been real easy to be honest, still little niggles when trying to turn funny or push myself up with my arms but all in all very good!
    I’m slowly starting to sleep laying flat on my back again too.
    Breasts are starting to drop and get a little softer gradually but still a long way to go!
    Lots of numbness still especially the side of the breasts.
    Not as big as I wanted them but I am happy!
    They are spaces rather far apart but I’ve been reading if your breasts are far apart to begin with then they will probably stay that way because the implant has to be central behind the nipple. If they so stay far apart I’ll still be happy I’ll just have to invest in push up bras to form that cleavage I have always desired hehe!
    Here are some pics below!
    X

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Elle 4
    4p
    Menu

The scars

Attachments:
    Helen
    0p
    Menu

Hi ellie! They look really good! So you were an a cup, what roughly would you say you are now? Are you happy with the difference?
    I am slightly worried about the whole no clevage thing, my boobs are quite far apart and mine did say clevage wouldn’t be possible as I am only having 250cc, has it pushed them slightly closer together? Would you feel comfortable not wearing a bra, sat on nights out and that? That’s always been an issue for me because I always had to find a bra to wear under clothes on nights out as my boobs are too small to look good in anything!xx

Elle 4
    4p
    Menu
    +1

Thanks Helen! I was a AA before I think and now I think I’m a C cup. My sister brought me a 36D as a present I tried it on even though my boobs are real hard and they are slightly too small for the cup so I’d say I’m a large c cup at the moment.
    Really happy with them at the mo they aren’t as big but I went the biggest he would give me so no room to complain about going bigger as I didn’t have the option to.
    They breast is slightly closer together because there is now more fullness between the breasts however the nipples are more or less the same distance apart.
    When I can go bra less yea I think if definitely be happy to do that, however for a more lowercut Garment I’ll definitely be purchasing some push up bras 😀 x

Attachments:
    Vicky 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi, they look great. What were your options of size? I’ve been offered 350cc, 400cc and 450cc but i’m unsure what to go for? xx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

They look great Hun… More confidence??? Xxx

Elle 4
    4p
    Menu

Hey Misia, he did he said I could have 400cc but he wouldn’t go any higher as they would not fit 🙂
    Hey Vicky I was offered 350 375 or 400 so went the biggest.
    It depends what kind of size you are looking for if you want large or natural looking, if you want large then definitely go for the biggest!
    Thank you Jo! I am feeling lots more confident thank you! Can’t wait to get out of sports bra and wear normal bras and push them together hehe! X

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.