2 weeks post op today and almost feel human again…… Started by: claire1984

• Author
    7p
    Menu

after all the pain and lil struggles av had since my ba i feel like this weekend i have realli turned a corner!!! im going to try and drive my car today woop woop….. got my check at half 11 with the nurse to get my stitches trimmed…. and im so excited for having a PROPER bath…… 2 wks of shallow baths is no good… but im gonna have one moan…….. RED HOT weather and the bloody breastband is a killer…. it looks awful with clothes.. i wud love to put a strappy top on but wud look oh so sexi with my breastband ontop haha not……. xxxxxx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Im so pleased youve turned the corner hun,you have done absolutely brilliant,and the support you have given others even though you didnt feel your best yourself, has been unbelievable,Im really proud to have you in my friends,dont you worry about the stappy tops they will come soon enough, you will look amazing,xx

tracy2010 1
    1p
    Menu

Claire Im so pleased for you. Your photos look fab – I hope I look nearly half as good as you! Im booked for 22nd September x

Menu

Claire you look fab. I live in hope mine change like yours – right now they don’t look that fab!!

claire1984 7
    7p
    Menu

hey tina…… i have onli done what others would of done…. awh thank u huni… uv made my eyes fill up…. i realli do love my boobie family….

and thank you tracy…… im just waiting for righty to catch lefty up… lol. xxx

claire1984 7
    7p
    Menu

hey daisyduke…… dont you put yourself down babe…. you will see changes everyday… looking at my pics u can see that…. how many days post op are you and what did you have? xxxx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

yey the only way is up now claire, you’ll just feel better and better with each waking day, you boobs are looking fab btw xx

Menu

Hey Claire. I had 380’s over on Wednesday. It’s because they look pointy – I had them done to get rid of the tubular boobs but it feels like they are still there! I can see how much yours have changed though so I just hope mine do too. Glad you are feeling better. When did u go back to work? X

claire1984 7
    7p
    Menu

my job is being a full time mammy to four lil cherubs……. urs will change huni…. its very earli days for you still…… xx

Menu

Wow you are brave having a BA with 4 children to look after :-) puts my going back to the office worries to shame!!

claire1984 7
    7p
    Menu

lol… ur telling me haha… hence the boob job after breastfeeding 4 times… they are 6,5,4 and 1 xx

Menu

Aww bless, hard work though!! I should be thinking children at 29 but not quite ready yet, plus need to enjoy my new boobs for abit :-)

izzy
    0p
    Menu

daisyduke i know what u mean – im 2 and half weeks post op and had tubular breasts, one more than the other and hated the shape, there still really pointy at the mo and havnt dropped at all yet, really hoping they will change soon!

at my 2 week check last week the nurse said the pointyness will defo go and they will drop but it can take up to 8 weeks!

hurry up boobies – wana be round not pointy lol x x x

Menu

Aww thanks izzy. I had a boob job to change the shape so would be gutted if they didn’t! So long as they drop by my holiday in September I’ll be happy. Just suppose I didn’t expect them to still be pointy! X

izzy
    0p
    Menu

yea im the same hated how they were before and i think i kinda expected them to be nice shape straight away lol.

fingers crossed both of us wont have pointy boobs soon lol x x x

Menu

Have u had your plasters off? Think they are making mine look worse!

gnats
    0p
    Menu

Hey Claire glad u r feeling better :) cor u do have ur hands full with 4! And the first 3 are close! I fine it hard with mine being close. Have u had help looking after them? Xx

izzy
    0p
    Menu

yea had plasters off at 1 week, then sterisrips for a week after that. mine looked same after i had plasters off :( x x x

Menu

Just need to get myself some patience then! X

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.