2 weeks tomorrow! 375-400 HP overs, MACOM Started by: Gabrielle Adams

• Author

Hey girls!

Has anyone tried the £49 macom (support 5/5) as opposed to the cheaper one?

Also asked before I know but can I plz plz plz see everyone’s pics with 375cc or 400cc overs?

Having Mr Traynor 21st March anyone else?
    Xxx

Becky 26
    26p
    Menu

I just went with the other one as that’s the one that I was reccomended. I wondered whether to get the other one also because that one had better support? But not sure, I’ve got the other one and it’s been great xx

Jackie 144
    144p
    Menu

I bought both as I was having larger implants (550cc)
    But the medium didn’t fit right even though I was a 34inch bra band before op it felt too tight so went with the large Macom bra for both designs I used the more expensive one straight after surgery as it is a deeper bra so felt so comfy x so I felt even tho it was a little more expensive it’s been worth it xx

Zoe cooper 3
    3p
    Menu

I got two of the cheaper Macom bras by accident and the re ordered the one they advised but to be fair the cheaper ones are more comfy… the other one was too tight wen I swelled… I can wear it now tho and it doesn’t irritate my stitches… I’m 3 weeks post op and had 350cc’s partially under the muscle.. started off a 34a and now measuring a 34D x

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Menu

Aw thanks girls yes going to try the more expensive one first as I’m having big implants for my frame. Your look amazing too!! I’m so nervous excited and scared at the same time. Do you have any tips for sleeping? Going to buy a v pillow xxxx

Hannah 13
    13p
    Menu

I got the more expensive one and the signature one and the more expensive one has better support. I’ve ended up wearing that one all the time rather than the signature one xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.