2 years post op boobs! Haven't been on in ages ? Started by: Rinx ♥

• Author
    +1

Hello, so I’m 2 years 5 months post op with my boobies, best thing I’ve done! I had 415cc overs I was a C cup before, now I’m a 30ff! They have changed a considerable amount as in they have dropped loads and look very natural without a bra on but I’m happy with this, with my nose I’m 4 years post op back in November, I still have ups and downs days about both procedures as I want everything to be perfect, but it learnt that this isn’t possible , so girls please don’t expect perfection otherwise you will beat yourself up about it everyday and it isn’t worth it, be happy with what you got now! My Instagram is rinaule.x you will be able to see some (casual) boob and nose pics, I will try to reply to as many messages as I can xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Nicholle 17
    17p
    Menu
    +2

Did they get a lot bigger from when you first got them done ? Xx

Menu

Yeah definitely even though they don’t look like it as they have dropped but 100% bigger I first measured a E cup, I’m now wearing ff bras or a 32F x

Jo 9
    9p
    Menu

@rinaule they look fab!! 🙂

Just a couple of questions if you could help, there doesn’t seem to be many post op people on here! I’m around 8/9 months post op and I still have a few weird feelings. If I move them, or lift my arms up (this is mainly without a bra on) I can sort of feel the implant moving? More towards the middle cleavage area. Also when I’m lying down without a bra on they feel quite heavy sometimes and ache, especially if I’m lying on my side. Also, how long before the numbness went? Mines gone a lot better but I’m still very numb underneath my boobs.

Everyone always says how fantastic they are and they feel like their own, but mine don’t yet!!

Menu

Hey, thank you, I will have to upload some recent pics, it’s totally normal to feel your implant remember they are still settling and all your nerves are adjusting to everything again, mine are heavy especially when I lay down it will feel weird but you will get used to it, I’m always in a sports bra to hold them up as I hate the feeling of them just hanging there! So totally normal don’t worry, unfortunately for me I’m still numb under my boobs and only got a little bit of sensation back on my nipples this is the price Iv had to pay going with the bigger implants they press against your nerves, but it’s all worth it X X

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hope you dont mind the ad hun im in the early stages post op would be great to see your progress ?

Ellie 279
    279p
    Menu

Just seen this.. Thanks for coming back to share it with us. What down days do you get? Sorry to be nosey just wondering.. I’m having mine done next year x

Menu

Hey, the down days are more with my nose but in the early stages with my boobs where they dropped so much I thought they was tiny, I thought they looked horrible etc but I just had to remember they were still healing, some days I want bigger but that’s just me being greedy! Xx

Menu

That’s ok, did I accept you? Xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.