2 years post op with nose can't believe it!!!! Started by: Rinx ♥

• Author
    4p
    Menu
    +1

Can’t believe I’m 2 years post op this month on either the 21st or 23rd can’t remember! I’m soooo happy with the results it still fluctuates but guess that’s something that will always happen its so much better that. Before so who cares lol! I had dr gonchior if I spelt that right and I did go through MYA he’s done an amazing job so anyone thinking of going through him do itttttt! I had open rhino with everything you could imagine done to my nose; bump shaved off, nose narrowed , nostrils brought in (alar base ) tip brought in and basically reconstructed as I didn’t have a tip! Anyway pics are up xx

Ashlee
    0p
    Menu

It looks lovely babe!
    What was the pain like with rhino?x

Chanel
    0p
    Menu

I think it looks great your transformation has made me consider it (slightly) lol cause i would b scared to death about nose job just cause its my face and would b so worried about looking completely different but he has really done an amazing job with you and if i do i will def see your surgeon xx

Ashlee
    0p
    Menu

Chanel I wonder if MYA do the non surgical nose jobs x

Rinx ♥ 4
    4p
    Menu

Thanks girls , literally no pain it’s like having a severe head cold and blocked up nose, was a walk in the park compared to the boobs haha! I was so scared about it looking horrible kept thinking of wake up and it would be all smeared across one of my cheeks. Buy its the best thing iv ever done anyone. Wanting their nose done id say 100% go for it xxx

Rinx ♥ 4
    4p
    Menu

Is that where they put stuff into your nose like a fluid or am I being thick lol xx

Chanel
    0p
    Menu

I dont think i would eva dare @Ashlee i dno ive never heard of the non surgical ones?? did u get black eyes from it @rinx?? X

Ashlee
    0p
    Menu

Yeah babe they inject fillers in there and it changes the shape!
    I want to try it I’ve got a horrible nose from my left side
    Awww you’ve got be scared now boobs are worse than the nose haha!xx

Rinx ♥ 4
    4p
    Menu

I did have blAck eyes went after 5 /6 days and then I had 2 stubborn tiny thin black lines under my eyes for a month but covered them up quite easy xx

aprile 1
    1p
    Menu

happy 2nd birthday Rinx’s nose 🙂 lol. looks lovely, 🙂 xxx

Rinx ♥ 4
    4p
    Menu

Thanks aprile xxxx 🙂

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.