2 years with my booby doobs :) Started by: ducky01

• Author
    4p
    Menu
    +1

2 years Saturday I was sitting in my room right now just chilling! Here’s my story..Reliving my op

17/01/13
    I woke up at the Ibis hotel, Preston after a surprisingly good nights sleep around 6am, calm but scared, waiting for my mum to finish in the shower so I could enjoy my very last shower for a week..or so I thought (it turned into 4 since I wasn’t healing very fast).
    Mother went off to have breakfast since I had to be nil by mouth & my admission time was 12pm. As I got ready, my family called me as if I was going away for years.
    We took a taxi to First Trust hospital, too excited yet sceptical- I’d never been under but was ecstatic that this would be a new beginning. I was then shown to my room- room no.1 & fretting about the lack of blind or curtains at my window! I did a little cat walk for my mum in my paper pants gown & socks then took pic after pic & sent them to everyone!!
    The view outside my window was lovely, fields & trees- lotsa birds. My bed was so comfy but the drains scary, luckily they weren’t used-phew! The anaesthetist came in & took my blood pressure, asking me plenty of health questions, then the nurse did so I just chilled for 2 hours until the lovely Mr T came in, wacked out his pen & drew on me telling me the doc would be in to take me down to theatre in half an hour. I was pooing myself!!
    Dr Adele came to ask me more questions then took me down to theatre where I welled up a little, saying bye to my mum was the worst, I wanted my mummy! So I walked into this room where I was told to hop on the bed & pull my arms out of my gown, it was freezing in there! The anaesthetist then came along & put me to sleep. I just remember slightly panicking, staring at the clock & answering question after question, then 2 & a half hours later I was waking up to someone calling my name & touching my face, my first thought was “noooo way..already?” I was wheeled back to my room feeling groggy but sooo glad to see my mum & shimmied across a cold board to my bed…I was sooo hot so I was given a sheet instead of the blanket & the window opened although it was snowing out- everybody was shivering haha!
    My first toilet experience was odd, being shaky & still so out of it. I then hobbled back to bed where a pretty young nurse (similar age to me) put my Macom on, took my blood pressure & gave me some refreshing ice cold water- yum! The nurses Andrea & Judith were amazing with me, I couldn’t have asked for better nurses they made me feel so at ease & were so efficient changing my dressings & running to me every 4 hours when I buzzed them for more pain relief.
    I’m just so glad it’s all over with now…roll on healing! I’m really suffering at the moment feeling so tight & sore but just need to rest rest rest 🙂
    sorry to go on just thought I should share I hope you enjoy my story & happy healing all my fellow booby buddies!!

Looking back, it seems so surreal but this was the best decision I EVER made, I am so unlike my old self & still enjoying my gorgeous round breasts! Please feel free to ask me any questions, good luck all xxx

Anonymous
    6p
    Menu
    +1

Hi stranger how u doing my lovely it’s been a long time nice to your back xx

Menu
    +1

I can’t believe it’s 2 years already!!! It has flown over xx

gemma
    0p
    Menu

Hi hope you don’t mind the add! Having uplift with implant in April! I’m pooing myself too ha! X

ducky01 4
    4p
    Menu
    +1

Hiii guys!! How we doing? I know it’s bonkers..no regrets 🙂 no no Gemma I’ll accept you now
    Ayesha how you doing my love? I’m all good thanks, yourself & yours? Xxx

Anonymous
    6p
    Menu
    +1

hi my lovely and Kirsty too it’s the uplift girls 2013 lol ive missed you xx

Anonymous
    6p
    Menu

I’m all good now thanks 3 op down line but this time I got the look I always wanted he he how’s u n your dollys doing ? Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.