20 y/o, 5ft6, 8st5lbs, 32B, PLEASE HELP!!! X Started by: Ash

• Author
    1p
    Menu
    +1

Hi girls this is my first post so bare with me 😅 I had my first surgeon consultation with Dr Andrea Giannitrapani, I explained to him I really want a natural and subtle result as I have a petite frame, I’m a 32b currently and I initially wanted maybe 225cc but he said that these would be too narrow for my boobs and so the best would be 250-275cc teardrop & i think he said under the muscle if I want to stay on the smaller side . I can’t seem to find any pictures of any girls with similar stats to me who have had these sizes and my biggest fear is them looking too big/saggy/unnatural on my small frame!😅😳 does anyone have any advice/reassurance? Also is anyone having surgery in March/April time and wanna be boob buddies?🙂😂 I’ll attach pictures so you can properly see what I’m working with currently! Please any help/advise is really appreciated xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Bethany 11
    11p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Ash, I’m 5ft5 and 8st. So proportional we will be similar. I had 265cc implants under the muscle 4 weeks ago. They are the perfect proportion for my frame, I don’t look top heavy which is what scared me the most. My breast wide diameter was 11.5cm so 265cc were my best option. I’ve got motiva implants which are supposed to feel the most natural too x

Ash 1
    1p
    Menu

Hey Bethany thanks so much for responding, yeah that’s also my biggest fear is looking top heavy and out of proportion!😳😂 did you have tear drops or round? Do you mind me adding you to maybe see any before & after pics? 😅 x

Bethany 11
    11p
    Menu

I had round, didn’t want the risk of rotation with tear drop ones. Yeh that’s fine, send me a private message and I’ll WhatsApp some pics over. This page is a little limiting! X

Charlotte 42
    42p
    Menu

Hi Ash!

My biggest fear is also ending up with boobs that are too large and unnatural looking! i’m starting off smaller than you but i’m hoping to be offered 200-225 implants maybe? got a consultation booked for feb.

do you have ig? mine is ba.journey.2020 i’m hoping to get the surgery around may time!

Ash 1
    1p
    Menu

Aw hey Charlotte!! Yeah my biggest fear is looking like a cheese string with boobs haha. Those would be my ideal size but they’re too narrow for my boobs so it would be pointless, think I definitely want a second opinion though because 250cc sounds massive to me! And in pictures looks so different on everyone. Yeah I do!! How funny we’re already following each other, I’m rhinojourney2017 xx

Tara 12
    12p
    Menu
    +1

Hey so I’m 5’9 8 stone and got 350cc I was a 32a but despite a slim build I think they look in proportion hopefully!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Menu
    +1

Hi Ash I’m booked in for 5th April 400cc ultra hp partial I currently have nothing 9 st 11 5ft 5 size 8.

Nadia 6
    6p
    Menu

Hi Amy,
    I’m booked in for 6th April with Dr Mahdi. 5ft 5, size 6/8 getting 375cc ultras! Feel free to DM me if you want a boob buddy 🙂 xx

maya henry 47
    47p
    Menu

If that size implant is too narrow for you, can’t you just go down a profile so the same amount of ccs has more width and less projection? x

Hannah 2
    2p
    Menu
    +2

Hi Ash, I had my surgery today and I went with 260cc over the muscle and so far I love them. I have similar stats to you I feel they are in proportion to my body. They are rock hard at the moment but as they soften I feel they will look better once they start to settle. Beforehand I was an empty 32A….Good luck with your journey. Best thing I’ve done!x

Hannah 2
    2p
    Menu

Before and After

• This reply was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by Hannah 2.
    Gita 27
    27p
    Menu

Hannah, great to hear! The pictures haven’t been uploaded I think.

Menu

Hi Ash,
    I am the same boob size as you, and same height however I chose 325cc. I’m getting my surgery done on the 26th March. I wanted big but proportionate to my body. Feel free to add me x

Ash 1
    1p
    Menu

Perhaps? I didn’t think to ask this but I’ve got a consultation with Dr Lutz booked soon 😇 x

Ash 1
    1p
    Menu

Hey Hannah, glad your surgery went well! Who was your surgeon? I can’t see the images attached so I’ll add you x

Anonymous
    -9p
    Menu

Hi ash I’m 22 5’6 and 8ST I was a 32B before and I wanted to go for a 32C/D as I feared the same of looking weird with big boobs. I went for 295 and I’m a perfect big C/D and I love them. I got round under the muscle because when they drop they give a nice natural shape and I was told if I were to get tear drop they would go quite low..

Alex 15
    15p
    Menu

They look great Angelina, do you have a before pic?

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.