2013 will be the year .. : ) Started by: sarahln09

• Author

that i loose weight and get the boobs ive always dreamed of! is anyone else in the same situation where they are looking to loose a bit before the surgery? and trying to save lol argh so difficult!! xxx

Stephanie -1
    -1p
    Menu

I did this last year. Lost 5.5 stone in 32 weeks on weightwatchers, I also had never ran in my life but started training and also ran a marathon, and then got my boob job in November, (paid for via 2 small credit cards and a £1100 loan). So stick with it, it’s possible, just keep going.

Menu

Of course it possible ive had a ba 2011 and open rhino 2012 never thought id be able to have cosmetic surgery, yes i have a big loan but what well the hell im semi happy with in myself now, just got few xmas pounds to shift once im back at work monday itll go. So chin up sarah its possible xx

Menu

thanks so much for ur messages girls makes me feel a lot positive 🙂 the big loan is worth it to make yourself happy!! .. hope ur both happy with ur results. makes me so excited reading peoples stories and comments on here lol something to keep the motivation up.xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.