210 to 240cc – petite frame Started by: Kelly

• Author
    29p
    Menu
    +3

@Libby it all depends on what look/size you want.
    I said I wanted a large B/small C and right now I’m a 32D… so definitely bigger than I asked for lol, even with tiny implants. But I see changes in them every day and they’re already dropping (over muscle is faster than under) and I like them more than I did the first week for sure.
    I’ll keep this updated with changes and photos as I go through the months 🙂 Prob won’t post another pic until I’m at 4 weeks (1 month) post op so that you can see the difference.

Kelly 29
    29p
    Menu
    +3

Just wanted to update you all; I went for my 4 week post op appt, and doc discharged me!
    All good – I am very happy with my results so far, and can’t wait to see the progress over the next few months.

PETITE GIRLS – don’t worry about going “too small” because small can be big on you! I only went with 210cc and went from 32A to 32D at the moment (might go up or down or same, who knows, waiting game) so small implants are yay for us!

Kaz 4
    4p
    Menu
    +2

That’s great news Kelly! I went for a 3 week post op check today and surgeon happy with everything so I don’t go back until March. I’m also really happy with results so far, although still quite hard, so looking forward to when they soften!

Totally agree re a small implant, my 220cc took me from 34aa (if that even) to a 34c

Kelly 29
    29p
    Menu

@Kaz glad to hear you’re all good too!

And yes small implants FTW! 😀

Siobhan
    0p
    Menu

So I’m about 10 days after surgery and everythings going well. I was veeeery swollen after surgery and I still am.. I’m hoping that all this will settle down in time as they look more like torpedoes than boobs right now. I ended up getting 250ccs under the muscle… And as you can see I barely had anything to start with so I’m super happy with this. Fingers crossed for a nice end result now!! 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Leesa 6
    6p
    Menu

What profile did you get? They look fab, ive been offered 240cc moderate, scared incase they are too small as i do want abjt of cleavage x

• This reply was modified 5 years, 4 months ago by Leesa 6.
    Kelly 29
    29p
    Menu

Woohoo @Siobhan! The swelling goes down, usually a bit earlier but because you got under the muscle it’ll take a bit longer than me.

@Lisa
    I got mod profile, and I was scared too but with a push-up bra I can create cleavage easily!
    I didn’t want maxi boobs either, and I naturally had a gap between my boobs so if i got any bigger, the gap might still have been there so..

Siobhan
    0p
    Menu

@Lisa these are high profile! I was the same as you, worried in case anything under 300cc wasn’t going to be enough. But you’d be surprised how far a smaller implant goes!!!

Leila -10
    -10p
    Menu
    +2

Girls I had my surgery 2 days ago. 350cc with Dr Giannas, Dual plane. I was 32 aa but wore padded bras everytime. I thought I was going to be huge, but they aren’t. I’m 4ft11 and 46kg, so I am really hoping they drop and fluff to get me at least a D, cause at the moment it’s more like a C. I think petite girls can still get away with bigger up to 450cc as it depends on how masculine you are. I am petite slim but more muscle toned. So now I wish I pushed for 400cc as my current size has no difference to when I wore heavily padded bras. Only time would tell now.

Millie-Rose 33
    33p
    Menu
    +3

I’m 9dpo and I love my results so far! My 225/250 unders look perfect for my frame, I don’t think I could have gone any bigger and looked natural still (5ft 48kg) x

Millie-Rose 33
    33p
    Menu

I’d also say definitely go with what your surgeon recommends! If you exceed your capacity it can be really dangerous and you’ll have a bad recovery D: 200s aren’t always small, you can end up the same size as somebody who’s gone into the 3/400s, I think it all depends on your start size!

Kate 7
    7p
    Menu

@millie-rose would it be ok if I added you? We have similar stats and I’m having mine a month today, nervous!!

Kelly 29
    29p
    Menu
    +2

Yes I did small implants yet I measure a 32D at the moment so they do go a long way!

Becca 14
    14p
    Menu

Hiya! I’m nearly a year po now, started at 115lbs, 5″6, 30a and with 240cc hp overs I’m now a 28F!! Happy to answer any and all questions xx

Millie-Rose 33
    33p
    Menu

@kate Sorry, I just saw this! I’ve sent you a request now, message me if you need anything x

Kelly 29
    29p
    Menu
    +3

Girls, go get sized properly!

While most shops start at 32 band size, others like Boux Avenue or Bravissimo start at 28.
    I got measured yesterday (almost 7 weeks) at Boux Avenue and measuring a 28E (or 30DD or 32D sister sizes depending on what’s available). 28E!!! It sounds massive, but remember that cup size is relative to band size 😉

Lisa96 4
    4p
    Menu

Hi girls, I met with Dr Traynor and he offered me 200/225 cc hp overs. Before meeting him I had in mind I wanted unders and then he said overs and I got scared and just agreed because he is very blunt and straight talking, I’ve read so many things about overs looking fake and what not? Can anyone help me out on what they think I should do.. I just want a nice small natural looking c. Even the thought of Hp scared me haha! Xx

Leesa 6
    6p
    Menu

So i had my op on the 23rd jan and went with 260cc ultra high profile. A smaller implant really does go a long way!

Attachments:
    PerkieDs 12
    12p
    Menu

LISA,
    they said overs too me too

can anyone advise if overs look fake

do you loose cc’s going over the muscle

i wouldnt think so since it is only the skin covering the implant

Kelly 29
    29p
    Menu

You can tell for yourselves whether overs look fake or not; I’ve noticed that they look the same as under.
    Some girls have unders and they look wayyyy fake while mine don’t.

Mena 2
    2p
    Menu

@Emily wow I love the transformation from your one week PO all the way to a year. How long did it take for your breasts to stop dropping and fluffing?

SunnyJones 13
    13p
    Menu

GIRLS**** Please please help me.

I’m 5 ft 5, 8 stone, and currently a 32A/AA – I’m booked in for surgery at the end of March and my surgeon said 250-295cc, to get me to a C cup. I really really do not want bigger than a C as I am so petite however looking on here girls have had lower cc’s and still ended up with D/DD’s. Please if there is anyone who was flat chested before and had a small implant that are ok with showing before/afters. Please could you reply, I am so lost with size, I am getting UNDERS and TEARDROP shaped.

x

Melissa 3
    3p
    Menu

Hey I’m petite, size 4 5ft 1 and had round 295 overs and their perfect and look perfect on me. I’m 28dd but they don’t look fake or stuck on x

Attachments:
    Melissa 3
    3p
    Menu

Hey mine have taken about a year to get fully soft x I had overs and they didn’t ‘fluff’ think that happens more with unders

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.