225 M+ Smooth Round Implants Started by: Hannah

• Author
    6p
    Menu

Hey girls. I’m 2 days post op and so far loving the size! I have my surgical bra AND a band as well. Anyone ever took them off to get a breather?

Tori 2
    2p
    Menu
    +1

I took my band off completely yesterday 😖 I’d not recommend that really but it felt like the implant was being pushed down into my stitches and it was so intense I couldn’t tolerate it. I’ll try putting it back on today.
    I did also take the bra off for an hour yesterday 😂 because it’s not the right size now and it’s sore. So I’m basically the worst person at following post surgical advice! Nothing bad has happened as a result in fact all pain disappeared without it on. My nurse did say I could take the band off for an hour for a rest though before I left hospital if that helps!

Hannah 6
    6p
    Menu

The best hour of the day I would say! Lol. I can’t wait to have everything off completely! When did you have yours done?

Tori 2
    2p
    Menu

Oh definitely I honestly HATE that band 😂 2 weeks seems like 2 years! I’m just 5 days post op 🙂 what bra have you got?

Hannah 6
    6p
    Menu

I’ve got a Macom one. No problems with it so far. Just nice to have a breather every now and then. I’m 3 days post op. Please tell my the 5th day is sooo much better?! Lol

Hannah 6
    6p
    Menu

How are your boobs looking? Are they what you expected them to be?

Tori 2
    2p
    Menu
    +1

The 5th day was waaaay better for me!!! Virtually no pain at all during day it’s just when you first wake up and your boobies are rock solid from swelling then all fine 🙂 I will say because I have two little ones I had to be up and about pretty fast and I think being active definitely helps the swelling etc. I’ve been off medication since day 4 so I hope you’re feeling better now too! I think most of my pain now is back and neck pain from sleeping position.

I am happy with them yes, I’ll be happier when they get a bit softer and finish dropping though I’m sure 😆 how about you? X

Hannah 6
    6p
    Menu

My back hurts more than my boobs! No one warned me about this. I tend to curl into my chest and can’ t get comfortable lying in a 45degree angle. I’m mainly taking painkillers for back pain! Lol any tips on this??

I am happy with my size too. I think the rice sizers really helped with my decision. They should be perfect after dropping and fluffing!

Hannah 6
    6p
    Menu

At day 3 I think my new breasts are also virtually pain free. I can move my arms better too. I do get occasional sharp twinges especially where the incisions are but I know that’s normal. New symptom today though… on my left breast I notice sort of like a vibration feeling. On and off. Ever got that?

Tori 2
    2p
    Menu

Yea mine too it sucks!! It’s hard going to bed at night I just feel anxious about not sleeping and being sore. I don’t have any tips for that, but I did read that lying on your back is more comfortable if you put a small pillow under your knees to keep your spine in a neutral position so I’ll try that tonight and report back!

I was a nightmare for picking my size (I’m 400cc!) I ended up telling the surgeon what I wanted my appearance to look like and to decide for me during surgery 😂 I was terrified I’d end up with something too big but funnily they’re not. I wish I’d known about the rice thing beforehand.

I don’t get that no sorry! I remember someone commenting something similar elsewhere and apparently it’s due to intermittent muscle spasms which will settle when the muscle does 🙂 I do get sometimes a sharp pain right in the middle of my sternum which I think may be associated with the breast band. I also get pain in incision site though, more in one side so I’m naturally worried about that 😂

Hannah 6
    6p
    Menu

LOL exactly what happened to me too! Come surgery day and I’m still deciding between two sizes with the thought that I will let my surgeon decide on the day! Lol the look in his eyes when I told him that 😂😂 I’m glad he went for the bigger option though!

I tried the pillow under knees, back still hurting 🙁 any luck on yours?

Tori 2
    2p
    Menu

Haha!! To be fair they’re in the best position to judge if you ask me the amount of boobs they’ve operated on!!! I’ve guiltily watched too much botched and that’s a common suggestion so I took my lead from there 😂 mind you I was even like that in my consultations with him “what do you think?!?” I think it’s been hard not having anyone allowed in with you because of covid for a second opinion!

The first night it was amazing and I had no pain etc. Must have been a fluke as it’s been agony ever since!! I’m starting to sort of lie half on my back half on my side now because I still can’t get comfy 🙁 and I had my post op appointment today and got told no side sleeping for 6 weeks!

Hannah 6
    6p
    Menu

Went to see the nurse today and was told 1 more week and I’ll be able to lie flat (2 weeks all in all). So maybe this could help with the back pain. But yes she did say no side lying for 6 weeks 😢😢

I tried making a perfect wedge shape out of stacked pillows so that my back is inclined to 45 degrees but perfectly straight. This helped a bit. My boyfriend also massages my back. Lol. We are in princess mode after surgery. He couldn’t come to clinic (I go to Wimpole St. in London) but he was able to be with me in the hospital during surgery.

But good news, dressings were taken off today and I can now see the full view of my new boobs! Beautiful! Scars are weird though. How are yours?

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.