25 days PO. 32b 350cc partials. Started by: Molly

• Author
    8p
    Menu

Hi Girls, so I’m 25 days post op and still so in love with my boobs!
    They look small in a sports bra but with out it they’re massive! Im worried that they’re going to still be small though and just look big compared to what i had..?
    I was a 32B wish and had 350cc partials…
    I can’t wait for my 6 week check so i can finally get measured!
    Has anyone got the same starting size and implant size/partials as me and has been measured? What size did you become? I was hoping for a 32dd or bigger.. so would be gutted if I’m any smaller! I think boob greed has got me again, I slip in and out of it aha..
    Thanks girls!

Happy healing girlies xxx

Molly 8
    8p
    Menu
    +1

25 days PO.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Lucy 2
    2p
    Menu

hi molly ,,,i had 350/375 hp partials 18 days ago and mine are a lot smaller tan yours .. yours look great….i was also a small 34b,,i was hoping to be a 34dd but they look more like a c xx

Molly 8
    8p
    Menu

Hi Lucy, mine were in a 32DD sports bra when i had them done, the swelling went down a little and it got a bit looser, but now they fit in it again? Its so confusing, I’m really hoping the grow a bit more too.. but i don’t think they do.. I’m happy with them either way.. but would be nice for them to get a little bigger..lol.
    I bet yours still look amazing though. Will let you know if mine get any bigger over time.. you’re not far behind me so you’ll probably notice it too if i do… Happy healing Lucy xx

Kirsty 49
    49p
    Menu

Hiya 🙂

I had 325 & 350cc HP partials from 32B/C on 29th October, so 5 months today! I’m 32F now. Will post a comparison photo from pre op to about 12 weeks, they haven’t changed that much since the photo xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Molly 8
    8p
    Menu

Hi @Kirsty2512, thank you so much! Your boobs look amazing! Oh god I’m so jealous! Cant believe how natural they look as well. Hurry up 5 months! aha xxx

Kirsty 49
    49p
    Menu

Aw thank you! Yeah I’m so happy with them! Just wish I’d bitten the bullet sooner haha xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.