25 days Started by: lizzie

• Author
    0p
    Menu

woo! 25 days to go now!

So my boyfriend who was a little against it but said he would support me anyway is now more excited than me! haha parents have turned from angry to concerned i’ll be safe during the procedure etc. Step by step – everyone is coming round! wahoo!

sorry this is a pretty pointless post with no questions just wanted to express my excitement!
    anyone else getting excited or on for 4th may?! xx

Menu

Iv got 16 days!!! I actually booked with another clinic should of had surgery yesterday but I had a really bad consultation so then shopped around and found mya 🙂 xx

lizzie
    0p
    Menu

oh wow! nice! ahh I’m excited now! what happens during the surgeon consultation? do you stuff the implants in your sports bra with him there or do you do that with your PC?? xx

Menu

You do it with your pc, it’s not the implant you use it’s a sizing kit a bit like chicken fillets!!! I’m having the local with sedation so slightly scared about that and not been asleep but I guess if I want the op and that surgeon to to it that’s my choice xx

lizzie
    0p
    Menu

oh so what do you do with your surgeon? aha oh that’ll be fine! 🙂 xx

Isobel
    0p
    Menu

I tried implants in the sports bra with my surgeon so they must do it differently at different places x

Menu

Yes maybe xx

Megan
    0p
    Menu

I tried different implants with the surgeon in one of their bras and u put the top they provide on so u can see how they will look afterwards. It’s also your perfect time you ask any questions x

lizzie
    0p
    Menu

awh okay thanks! x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.