250 – 270cc Started by: Kim

• Author
    14p
    Menu

Hi ladies, If anyone has had 250cc or 270cc would you mind showing your results please? I’m really stuck about which size to pick. I am really tiny only 5ft and 41kg, I had originally picked 270cc but now I think it might be to big for my frame. I’m really skinny up top as well so worried about rippling. I have a second appointment with my surgeon next week so might end up changing to 250cc. It would really help If anyone could share some before and after pics. Thanks xx

Messenger 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi Kim,
    What size are you currently?

Jenny 40
    40p
    Menu

Hi. I had 275cc round under muscle implants. I’m small also – 5ft 4, 7st 6lbs. I was a tiny 30AA before – now measuring a 30D. Hope this helps ?xx

Jenny 40
    40p
    Menu
    +3

Not letting me share the picture il try again …

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

I had 275CC. I’m only 2 weeks post op but these are my before and afters so far xx

TBaker 21
    21p
    Menu

Hi Jenny/ Chloe which surgeons did you have? X

Jay 3
    3p
    Menu

Hi Chloe! I’m nearly 2 weeks post op.. what bra are you currently wearing? Xxx

Katie
    0p
    Menu

Hey, I’m 5 weeks post op. 43 kg and 5ft 6. I’ve had 250 in one and 275 in the other due to assymetry. I’m wearing a 32DD sports bra. The surgeon wouldn’t go any bigger as I have little tissue so he went under the muscle. I have slight rippling on the sides so I’m glad I didn’t go bigger. It’s a nice natural looking size for my frame I think. I can not work out how to upload pictures on here so I’m happy email or WhatsApp you if you’d like to take a look. Xx

Melissa 3
    3p
    Menu

Hey did urs start off small and then get bigger as thy dropped ?? I got 295 and I think they look small ?5dpo

Beth 1
    1p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Melissa, I got 255cc and mine started off so small I was so stressed for ages haha. But I’m 8 weeks post op now and they are so much bigger. Still quite petite but I’m so much happier with them! Don’t stress xx

Olivia Max -1
    -1p
    Menu

I got 275cc (was a small b before). I told my surgeon I was stuck between 275 and 250 and he immediately said 275 (there’s barely any difference between the 2). Today’s my 6th day post op and I don’t think they’re too big, in fact. I’m having a bit of boob greed at the moment thinking I should’ve gone for 300 lol

Gemma 2
    2p
    Menu

I got 250 2 weeks ago and nervous they’re too small. I’m 5ft 2 50kg size 32. Will they get bigger as things settle down? I’m nervous they’ll get smaller once swelling goes down further 🙁 boob greed bad right now!

Hannah 1
    1p
    Menu

Do you have pictures of yours I’m booked in for 275 but I reckon that’s going to be too big for me I’m 4ft 11 and a 32 B now… any recommendations ?

Georgia 29
    29p
    Menu
    +3

I’m 5ft 3, 7.7 stone and was a 32A before, a small one at that. I had 270cc and 295cc high profile under the muscle and I am so happy with the size! I didn’t want it to be noticeable and I’m also a very small frame so nothing big would have suited me. I definitely wouldn’t have gone any smaller! X

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Polly
    0p
    Menu

Hey, what size post op bra did you buy?? Or did you buy a few? I’m 34 A/B, 8 stone, 5ft 3 and I think I’m getting 240 or 270 cc and worried they’ll be too big but now reading this I think it should be fine, I’m jus not sure what bra to take in case It’s too small /big then won’t have anything else there with me? Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.