250 cc or 225 help! Started by: Livv

• Author
    4p
    Menu

Hello!

I am booked in to have my breast augmentation on the 26 September and i am really excited. However my surgeon has recommended me only to have 225 or 250 cc he said on the day he will see which one is best and will fit on the day. When i have come away i now feel like these will be to small?i was wanting more 280cc. I am only wanting natural boobs. I am 5 ft 3 and weigh 7 stone 10 so he said due to my frame this is the size that would fit me best. I am just seeing if any girls have had the same size and if they are happy with there outcome? I am a a very small 32 B so i would love to know what size this would take me to but i know everyone is different i have also done the rice bag experiment and there wasn’t a massive different in 250 or 280.

Georgia 19
    19p
    Menu

Hi,
    I got 300cc and I am 5 ft 3 and weigh 8 stone 8. My bra size was a flat 32a. Mine also match my frame so they look natural, I have already had mine done and are now 13 days post op and I can’t decide if mine are too small or not. To be honest I am very happy with them as anything is better than been flat everyone thinks they are very nice and look natural but I think I have just got abit of boob greed and Expected then to be bigger as the swelling has gone down they don’t feel or look as big to me. I have attached a picture of mine.

Livv 4
    4p
    Menu

Hi Georgia,

Aw really! i am so tempted to see if i can go bigger than as your a similar size to me! I just dont want to have them done and be so disappointing in the size 🙁 Did you have round implants or tear drop? I’ve gone for round but iv seen a few girls who have had tear drop and i really like how they look. I cant seem to see the picture you have attached so ill send you a friend request i hope thats okay 🙂

Carole69 3
    3p
    Menu

Hi georgia I have my consultation on 29th aug and surgery 24th sept. So excited im 5ft 6 10stone 9 size 12/14 quite broad back think im a 34d Wanting 400 cc but unsure if surgeon will think the same. Do you think my frame would look ok with that size implants want them to look big after swelling goes ?

Lara 30
    30p
    Menu

It usually depends on how broad or narrow you are, as a massive implant will have your boobs out at the side and cover a lot of your chest area if you’re slim/ petite. There’s hardly any difference between 25cc, it’s only a teaspoon so it you are wavering between two sizes, best choose the bigger one. My friend was similar stats as you, a 32B and got 275cc round unders, she’s 2 years po now and is a 32D. Her boobs look amazing, really natural and perfect for her petite frame.

I’m 5’8″, 8 stone 5 pounds (54kg), size 6-8, my chest and shoulders are narrow and was a 32AA (no breast tissue at all) so I had to go bigger to compensate for that. I got 375cc ultra high profile partial unders and they look natural to me. If you are starting out as a B, you would achieve a bigger size with a smaller implant. I’d say ask your surgeon about 280cc if you can try that and what size it would get you.

Anonymous
    -3p
    Menu

If it helps I was a 32AA before and was offered 225cc and 250cc HP under the muscle implants by dr lutz , on the day she said she would go with whatever would fit (she fit 250cc but she did partial not under the muscle completely) I’ve attached a photo I’m only 3 weeks post op so they should drop and fluff , I got a fitting the other day she said I’m a 32C but should drop and fluff to a D of DD ?

Livv 4
    4p
    Menu

Hi Katiearter,

OMG yours look amazing and so natural! That’s exactly the look I’m wanting. I am a 32B now so I am just thinking if I should just stick with what my surgeon suggest and stay with 250cc and hopefully they turn out natural. How did you find the pain afterwards? They say under the muscle is a long recovery time?

Thanks also Lara and Carole it’s really helped I will also have a talk with my surgeon on my pre op in a couple of weeks and see what he thins if i say about going to 280cc.

Georgia 19
    19p
    Menu
    +2

Hi Olivia.

Yes sorry just accepted your friend request. I am not sure why my photos are not uploading (I have tried again) I went for round but tbh I actually wasn’t given a choice but I’m not too bothered about I did use to say I preferred tear drop shape but the surgeon usually knows what’s best so I just went with what he said.
    I would think that on the day the 250cc would fit as your a bigger cup size than I was, meaning you have more boob tissue than me so it should stretch. If I managed to get 300cc over my flat 32a you should defiantly. Hope all goes well xx

JoC87 15
    15p
    Menu

Hi Olivia,

I am 5ft4 weigh 8,3 and a size 6
    I was a 32a and I had 280cc high profile unders. I am nearly 10 weeks post op and I have to say it has changed my life. I am now a 30DD in most shops. They look big without my bra on but you wouldn’t know I’d had implants in my clothes they are perfect proportion. I am glad I went for 280 as I was initially booked to have 245s. My opinion is to go for the biggest offered but also to be trusting of your surgeon. If he advises you sizes based on the look your after, trust him. The different between 250 and 280 is hardly nothing at all. It’s more about projection. It won’t take you up a cup size unless you go up around 100cc but I’ve also seen girls who have went against the surgeon and look really unnatural
    I will attach a pic for you. X best of luck

JoC87 15
    15p
    Menu

This was last week – also pictures don’t do it justice mine look a lot bigger in real life. I was always a 6 bikini top and now I can wear a 12 if it’s a tie back

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Livv 4
    4p
    Menu

Thanks for all your advice girls I really appreciate it!! Hopefully whatever the surgeon decides to go with I’ll be happy with!

Joc87 – Thank you for the photo it really helps yours look amazing and so natural. How did you find the pain after surgery?

Anonymous
    -3p
    Menu

I think surgeons always know best as they’ve seen so many people before they must know what looks right or wrong but if you’re not happy with the CC speak up 🙂 I had partials but only found out at my 10 day post op appointment I just assumed I had under the muscle and wondered why I literally had no pain at all , just heavy feeling on my chest but never once did I have pain , I’d had period cramps worse! Didn’t get any shooting pains like people said but this must have been because they did partials x

JoC87 15
    15p
    Menu

Thankyou!

I’ll be honest Olivia, I had under the muscle through the Keller Funnel method?
    It’s amazing and basically means your left with the tiniest scars because the pit the implant through what looks like a cake decorating bag and push it through )
    But regardless, my recovery was rough. Under the muscle is a lot more painful aparently. I also think it’s worse for girls like myself with very little breast tissue.. it took me about 5-6 weeks to feel really comfortable but it’s a big stretch for the skin and muscles.
    I’d do it again though because I’ve never been this happy about myself. I’m still a size 6 in tops but I fill them correctly. I think if your hesitant on size I’d go for the slightly bigger one. My biggest fear was being big but now I’m so glad I went for the bigger size I think I’d have been disappointed if they were smaller and it’s a lot of money to not be happy.
    280cc has took me to a 30DD (sounds big but really isn’t in person) X hope this all helps you

JoC87 15
    15p
    Menu

Oh and also I had teardrop! X

Hayley 9
    9p
    Menu
    +2

I went for 275cc hp overs and my support bra is measuring at 34E (They’re still swollen so they will calm down! Hoping for a 34D result) I wasn’t sure before surgery but now I am confident they’ll be a good size for me, trust your surgeons advice, they are the experts after all

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Livv 4
    4p
    Menu

Hey girls sorry I haven’t been replying for a while! So I had my BA today I have to say I’ve been in a lot of pain? I’m having to stay in over night and possibly tomorrow night as I am struggling to move. I’ve also had the problem where I was unable to have a wee so my bladder filled up and I had to have a catheter placed in for me so this has been awful 🙁 not being able to wee has definitely been stressful. I am also struggling to move my body my chest just feels like it’s going to explode!! My surgeon placed 270 in my left hand side boob and 240cc in my right as I had one smaller boob than the other. I will post some pictures shortly when I’m able to move!xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.