260 cc Started by: Olivia

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Hi girls, i’m currently a 32 AA/A and im hopefully getting 260 CC (I was having 240 CC but have changed my mind)
    I’m size six and around 8 stone – having them done next week so not long now! Any advice?
    How big do you think ill be?
    Thanks 🙂

Lucy
    0p
    Menu

Hey. Depends how big u want to be but personally i dont think that size is big enough. I had 275cc round overs 4 years ago. I was a 32aa i am really petite size 6. I wanted to be a c/d. 4 years post op i am a small b full c i am
    Now having my second ba in feb with 470cc overs to hopefully achieve a d/dd. honestly, go bigger.
    You will be disappointed. I was. X

Lucy
    0p
    Menu

I have same stats as you, im 5ft 3 and 8stone. If you want to achieve an impressive result you need to go bigger. 260cc is a small implant.

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Near in mind aaa is really flat chested so that might be average size implant you might need a re do in the future xx you will achieve a c/d Hun xx

Menu

i wouldn’t say that 260cc is too small, it completely depends on what you want, it’s your body. Personally I don’t want to go big, I just wanted something in proportion to my frame so asked for a small c. I’m getting 240cc. My biggest nightmare would be if I went too big! I would hate that! Trust your surgeon, they know what they’re doing and different size implants look different on different people. If you’ve told your surgeon what you wang to achieve they should give you a range of sizes to choose from and you can try the sizes on. You will only be disappointed if you are hoping for big boobs and choose a smaller implant. Personally I think 260 will suit your frame perfectly as you’re very petite but its up to you! X

Menu

Also if you pick a good surgeon they should tell you during your consultation how many ccs you need to take you up 1 cup size. Mr traynor told me that for my body 100cc is one cup size, there 240cc is over 2 cup sizes, just what I want. However some women need more ccs to go up a cup size, sometimes 150cc, everyone’s body is different. This should be on your notes from your consultation so ask to see it 🙂 x

Menu

Bear in mind what you wanna look and what you wanna measure, for instance I had 410cc I measure an F but look a DD xx

candyfloss 1
    1p
    Menu

Hey, I had 295 cc Natrelle soft touch unders so a similar sized implant but slightly different dimensions. I was a 32A, and I’m size 8, 5ft2, 8 stone 2 ish. I’m just over 10 months post op and wear a 32C, though I have never been officially measure before or after the op – I just wear what feels the best according to how a bra should fit!
    I will admit personally I have been disappointed with the size in proportion to the rest of my body especially in the earlier months but this was the biggest my surgeon recommended without getting cosmetic complications like rippling, stretchmarks, premature sagging etc based on my measurements and tissue. Over the months I’ve grown to accept that they can only work with what you’ve got naturally and I appreciate that they are natural looking which I wanted, as I really didn’t want the fake look where it was obvious I’ve had implants which I probably would have got going straight from very little to a big implant size.
    Try not let other people put you off this size if that’s what you’ve decided cos you know the reasons you’re having the BA and the look you’d like to achieve and the surgeon will have recommended sizes based on that and your measurements, which might differ from the next girl. For your frame I’m sure you will get a great, natural looking result, and really it’s how they look that matters not the specific cupsize cos people’s perceptions of what a C or D is different anyway 🙂 Good luck for your op x x

Anonymous
    -2p
    Menu

260 isn’t that small for your frame. I’m having 325cc (argues my surgeon up from 300cc), but he said honestly there is a risk with a bigger implant being visible under the armpit, and he wouldn’t operate on me if I asked for bigger. My breast cavity measured 11cm, and the 350cc was 11.4cm so he said it was risky. The 325cc is 11cm so would prob be OK. I’m bigger than you too – 5’6 9st 7lb and size 10. I don’t want big – just to look good in a bikini after having two kids :-(. Good luck hun – everyone is different, I’m sure your surgeon knows what is best x x x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.