27 days!! Started by: keeley lewis

• Author

On me way to my pre op today at the London mya… only 27 days to go, the excitement is unreal just want it to hurry up already!!!! Xx

Anonymous
    3p
    Menu

Hope your appointment went well today, you will be counting down the days. It’s so exciting once you have your date booked, I bet it can’t come quick enough xx

Menu

Thank you just waiting to be seen now! I booked my date in march so I’ve been so impatient waiting all this time but it’s finally getting closer!!. I’m so excited now it’s starting to feel real! Xx

Menu

I know how you’re feeling with the excitement and becoming impatient! I booked my surgery day in January. I’m in on the 29th may (had 3 holidays coming up between Jan and may so couldn’t have them done sooner) and I feel like I’ve been waking forever!!! Seeing all the girls with their boobs and still counting down for my surgery date. Excited for you. You’re a few days before me, so you’ll have to keep me updated on how you’re feeling etc after survey 🙂 good luck! Xx

Menu

I know it’s so frustrating isn’t it, not long for both of us now!! Yeah of course I will 100% keep you updated! Who’s your surgeon and what implant size are you going? X

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.