275 Moderate Prof Plus – Pics UP! Day 2! Started by: ZD100

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Hello girlies 🙂 I was really unsure of whether or not to upload my pictures (It’s a little embarrassing showing strangers your boobies!)
    But seeing other peoples results had really helped me pre op to know what I wanted, so I thought it is only right I return the favour to other pre op ladies!

I was 32/34 B… and I got 275 moderate profile plus overs with Dr Traynor in Preston.

Its the day after now and they are slightly swollen and high up at the moment, but Ive uploaded a picture of them in my M&S Sports bra.

Feel free to have a look at the album… If we are not already friends please pop me a quick message before you add me just so I know you’re not a 55 year old man haha. Also feel free to ask me any questions you might have!

xxxxxxx

Jessii
    0p
    Menu

They look great! What size did you ask to go/hope to be with 275? And I’m a bit scared about post op pics but all the girls have helped so much! How was the op and how are you feeling now? I’ve got 5 days to go!! AHHHH xxxx

ZD100
    0p
    Menu

Aw thank you @jessii! I said I wanted to be a full C/small D…. I had a choice between 275 and 300 on the day…As he was drawing on me he said, 275 should take you to a D. So thats what I’m hoping for!
    I didn’t want to be huge as I like to exercise and still wanted to look petite but just in proportion.
    I went for moderate profile plus as I wasn’t as much bothered about the projection as I was the cleavage too!
    What are you getting hun and who you going with? I bet you can’t wait now, it drives you crazy just counting down the week before doesn’t it?! xxxxx

Nikki 1
    1p
    Menu

They look really good hun 😀 xxx

ZD100
    0p
    Menu

Thank you Nikki! Its really nice to have some reassurance haha! Ive been slightly worried that I went too small but feeling better about it now xxxxx

Nikki 1
    1p
    Menu

I think they look a perfect size xxx

Menu

Please could I add you and have a look hun I’m having 260 overs in 3 weeks so would be good to see as it’s hard to find girls with smaller ones ! Thanx 🙂 xxx

ZD100
    0p
    Menu

Of course hun I’ve added you hun 🙂 If you want to know anything just ask! What size are you going from and what do you want to be Charlotte? xxxx

Menu

Ahh Thank you hun they look fab ! How you feeling? I am a 30/32b hoping to go to a D ! Xxx

Olivia 5
    5p
    Menu

Hi Hun hope you don’t mind the add, had my op 2 days ago!

ZD100
    0p
    Menu

Aww thank you! I’ll try keep uploading pics over the next few days/weeks with how they progress! I think they’ll end up around a small D, so your size sounds about right! And from your pic you look petite so they’ll be perfect for your figure too!

I’m feeling ok when lying in bed just a bit tight, but getting out of bed does hurt quite a lot, it kind of takes your breath away! I think the trick is to really keep on top of the painkillers and take them like 5 mins before the 4 hours is up so that there is no time in between when you’re low on them to feel the pain! So far so good though! xxxxx

Jessii
    0p
    Menu

Ahhh yeah I’ll keep perving on them! HAH! Yeah ah well good luck! Yeah I hope so, everyone said chose the biggest size, but if something goes wrong I’m obviously going to really regret that! AHHH so many crazy thoughts coming now it’s getting close! I was planning on being downstairs on the sofa, but do you think it’s better in bed? And did you get a V pillow? How many days post op are you? You’ll have to let me know how many days its difficult to move etc! And I’ll remember that one! Do they give you plenty of painkillers/antibiotics for a week or do you have to pay for more later? Sorting out my budget! And what bra did you buy? And I’m glad its so far so good! My turn sooooon!! Ha xxx

ZD100
    0p
    Menu

Yeah I’m sure they’ll look amazing! I think a sofa will be fine if its a biggish comfy one… But I’m enjoying being in bed with lots of pillows to prop me up and loads of snacks and a drink by my side. I think if I didn’t have someone running around after me and a bathroom next door I’d be downstairs to get a drink/food etc. The V pillow is an absolute saviour! I got mine from ebay with free delivery in 5 days, was so worth it!!! I’m 2nd day, only had the op yesterday! I had a right ordeal, fainting twice etc due to low blood pressure! I went in at 10am and was out at 6.45pm!
    Ive got loads of co codamol which are amazing and antibiotics which everyone gets. I think I might have to get more co codamol in a few days though tbh!
    Mine were overs so I think the recovery is slightly easier!
    I bought the asda front fastening one but tbh it just wasn’t tight enough! Ive got an m&s zip one on now and its amazing! I Think for petite girls the S asda one just isn’t small enough to keep you in place. And if you want them to scar in to place closer together its important you have a lot of support.
    Honestly any questions at all that you have let me know! I know how it feels pre op to have them all whizzing around in your head lol! Not long at all for you now!xxxxxx

ZD100
    0p
    Menu

Ohhh and I was at Preston with Dr Traynor 🙂 xxx

ZD100
    0p
    Menu

Also does anyone know how long it takes for swelling to go down? xxx

ZD100
    0p
    Menu

Day 5 and I’ve uploaded two more pics! I’d appreciate if you add me to see the pics that you would at least message and let me know your thoughts! It’s nice to have reassurance!

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Please could I add you? 🙂 x

Sarah
    0p
    Menu

Hi Hun, hope you don’t mind me adding you, I have my ba 16th July x

ZD100
    0p
    Menu

Of course Katie and Sarah will accept now 🙂 let me know if you’s have any questions too :)! Xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.