3.5 weeks PO – dr fiumara boob goddess!! ?? Started by: Helen

• Author
    111p
    Menu

just had a little look at my cuts and i could not be more pleased with them! not noticeable at all and they’re so small, the twins are dropping very well and seem to be getting a better size and bigger all the time ? only thing is – did anyone have bruising for this long? my bruises are taking forever to shift! xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    carlymarie 17
    17p
    Menu

They look great Helen! So excited for mine now ?

Chelsea 8
    8p
    Menu
    +1

Your incisions are so neat they look brilliant! I had linda as well but mine are no where as neat as that! Can I ask how far po you are please? I’m almost 3 week’s po and I’ve got the same brusing as you xx

Chelsea 8
    8p
    Menu

Just realised your 3.5 weeks po ? x

Helen 111
    111p
    Menu

yeah 3.5, i couldn’t believe how neat and thin they were they healed so well! ? just want the bruising to go now so in 4 days time i can flaunt them a bit more without my band xx

Abbie 43
    43p
    Menu

Wow! They look amazing Helen! Mine are still a bit scabby! How you getting on? Xx

Helen 111
    111p
    Menu

yeah really good thanks hun! i only really ache first thing in the morning or after a tough day at work. i am really happy with them and glad all my awkward sleeping positions didn’t affect their healing! how are you finding it all? xx

Danielle 6
    6p
    Menu

So jealous right now! They look brilliant Hun healed really well.
    So wish I could have mine done xx

Alcee 3
    3p
    Menu

Soo can’t wait for mine with Linda, she has done an amazing job!! Xx

Abbie 43
    43p
    Menu

I’m absolutely fine now I suffered with the pain early in but one I got to ten days I was back to normal 🙂 think going back to work helped too although I was knackered the first week back. Just can’t wait to get rid of the Macom and get measured now!! Xx

Helen 111
    111p
    Menu

glad to hear you’re doing well abbie! it really does get better so quickly! keep strong and trying with your finance danielle, hopefully something gets sorted soon for you! ❤️ thanks alcee, she was fantastic, so glad i went with her! can’t believe they’re mine! i keep looking in the mirror like ‘where did they come from?!’ haha same i cannot wait to get measured! gonna keep my sports bras they’re so comfy and my V neck pillow is staying i love it ? xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.