3 Days Post Op Started by: Annie

• Author
    2p
    Menu

Hey girlies
    I’m 3 day’s posts op today and sleeping is such a pain. I feel so tensed up which is causing my back to hurt. Anyone else felt like this?

Xx

Rebecca 17
    17p
    Menu

im 5 days po and yep i feel ya the pain is nothing just a tight pain which is annoying rather than painful, but sleeping up right is a bloody nightmare my back is hurting as well tried hot water bottle but that only helps for a bit. are your boobs still feeling a bit hard and tight? x

Chloe 12
    12p
    Menu

I’m 10 days post op, and since the start I have placed 4 pillows into a v shape, one on top of them where your back would be and my V pillow on top to support my head and neck. So far I’ve had no back pain and stayed in the one position without falling down. Maybe you could try this x

Annie 2
    2p
    Menu

Thanks for replying girls!

Last night I managed to do similar to you @chloe.
    I’m so excited to be able to curl up in bed hahah.

Do you girls have any pics of how you’re both healing? What did you opt for? I got 320CC UHP. I’m 5ft7 xx

Chloe 12
    12p
    Menu

I had 350 high profile under the muscle, I’m 5’7 size 8. I do have pictures but they aren’t the best as I had tape all around them, only had it off yesterday so I don’t have an up to date one. But day by day they do look better, my nipples were huge and white as they’d been stretched so much but now they’re back to normal. My actual boobs have got alot smaller but they’re still big. When I get chance I will take a picture and show you xx

Rebecca 17
    17p
    Menu

i am so going to have try this with my pillows 😊 i had 350cc moderate high profile under the muscle, mine are really tight still but once they drop and fluff think there going to be the size i wanted x

Rebecca 17
    17p
    Menu

have you got any photos annie and chloe?
    x

Nikita 1
    1p
    Menu

Had my surgery late Monday afternoon, 375cc ultra high under the muscle. I’m in so much pain around the side of my boobs and my ribs. My ribs are so tender to touch . Anyone else have this? X

Annie 2
    2p
    Menu

I haven’t got photos yet hun!
    I went over the muscle and haven’t actually had any pain just felt tight really. I have heard that under the muscle is a harder recovery!

I went for 320CC over the muscle. For my frame I feel like it’s perfect, they offered me 350CC but I’m glad I didn’t get any higher. Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.