3 days post op Started by: Alex091222

• Author
    5p
    Menu

I haven’t posted anything on here yet, but I wanted to share my experience so far..
    On Friday, I got to Harley health village at 10am, was greeted by some really lovely women and taken to my room at 10.30am. A few nurses came in and asked questions, filled a few forms and taken in for my op at 11.10am. Everything went smoothly, I slept like a baby and was woke up around 12.45. Pain was very minimal as I had overs. Everything went very smoothly and I was allowed to go home by 15.45! I honestly expected to be in so much pain, but I was so surprised how well everything went. I had 275 and 300cc overs (my right boob was naturally bigger). Mr Mileto was lovely and I’m so happy with my results. I was a b/c cup before but after having a child, they had dropped slightly and weren’t as full as id liked. I originally thought the size I went for would be small but I’m so glad I didn’t go bigger as I feel they’re currently fitting my frame well.
    My only worry is that they’re going to get bigger when they drop and fluff! Does anyone else have experience with this size cc and overs?xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.