3 days post op, 350cc (My story) Started by: Abigail Bullock

• Author
    +1

I had my op on Monday & I have literally been in love with them since the second I woke up. My admission time was 12 and I got there at about 5 to. I was taken straight down to my room and told to put my gown and paper knickers on. I was freaking out because everything was happening so quick but I didn’t actually have my surgery until half past 5, and didn’t get discharged till 10pm!! It was quite upsetting that I didn’t see the same face twice, every hour or so a new doctor/nurse would come in and ask me some questions etc but I never got used to one of them, felt a bit like I was passed from pillar to post. Being put to sleep was perfectly fine I was really worried, but I literally do not remember a thing. I expected to feel drowsy etc but nothing. I just remember waking up and telling them I was freezing.

All in all the day went fine and my recovery is going well too. I knocked my right boob yesterday and now its killing me, they are still tight and sore but they are getting lower and softer as the days go on.

Thank you so much Mr Mounir and everyone at MYA. xxx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Toula 27
    27p
    Menu

They look great.What size and profile? xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.