3 days post op and in love ???? Started by: Joanna

• Author
    12p
    Menu
    +4

So I had 400cc hp overs on 6th February
    Everyone was so lovely at the Preston hospital my nurse was amazing and looked after me brilliantly. I was first down and recovered really well. My pain has been managed really well. The results are amazing already….. I can’t believe it’s me!!
    Any girls thinking about doing it…… I honestly have nothing negative to say, best thing I’ve ever done!!!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

They look great! Your boob width looks like mine! Can I ask what your bwd is please x

TB 27
    27p
    Menu

Aww they look fab Joanna! So happy you’re pleased with them 🙂 hope your healing all goes well! X

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Happy recovery Hun, they look fab x

Daphne Blake 10
    10p
    Menu

So jealous. I wish I could have gone that size 🙁

Shaunie 5
    5p
    Menu

They look so good already I had mine the same day and still finding the pain hard I’m managing I just can’t wait to feel back to normal, it’s mostly when I’m getting up and down from bed and stuff x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Wow.. i have major boob envy! Im having slightly bigger but unders which ive heard look smaller than if over. I really hope mine look like yours. Your pre boobs have such great positioning already though mine are a little further apart. Congrats hun! X

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.