3 days post op/ feel great no pain Started by: catherine7210

• Author

Just wanted to reassure anyone who is worried. I know everyone isn’t the same but I am 3 days post op and had no pain at all, just sometimes uncomfortable if I use my arms for getting off settee and bed. But I feel fantastic x x Mr Traynor is a god

Menu

thats amazing catherine :D

i hope i dont get much pain!! off 2 highgate soooon xx

Menu

Ooh fab good luck.. I know everyone is different, a friend had unders last year and was in agony for days. Another friend had unders but with Mr Traynor 3 weeks ago and had no pain. Mine are overs and I know are less painful but it’s great. X x

flicky1 1
    1p
    Menu

Thats great catherine! wish i was the same lol. 4 days po an i found day 3 the worst day of all for me! xx

Menu

Ooh dear, but I’ve seen and heard loads of people with the exact same pain at similar post op. I’m good still

No pain. X x thankfully

Menu

i was the same only had abit of pain that was horrible the 1st day then just like u said just abit uncomfortable if u use your arms to much in the 1st few days so dont worry girls i had 300cc unders to which are supposed to be more painful xx

Menu

i was the same only had abit of pain that was horrible the 1st day then just like u said just abit uncomfortable if u use your arms to much in the 1st few days so dont worry girls i had 300cc unders to which are supposed to be more painful xx

Menu

I’m the same, had mineon Tuesday 415 unders and none pain either :) hop I don’t get any now? Xxx

Menu

probs not u might get the odd muscle ache twinge or shootin pain because your nerves are all re attaching well not sure if thats just with having nip lift? x

Menu

Ive had the odd little ache and twinge, so do unders fluff and get bigger? Xxx

Menu

yh apparently :-) yeay waiting for the fluffing fairy lol, xx

Menu

Lol cant wait! Yeah they feel hard!! Anyone getting shivers over there boobs? Xxx

Menu

me to hehe and yh i did get shivers over them for couple days,how many days u po babe? xx

Menu

I’m 4 days po, so still early days :) the shivers feel funny :) normal though? How many days po are you hunni? Can’t wait to go bikin and bra shopping lol xxx

Menu

me to lol keep lookin online wantin to buy but im gona be patient lol, and im 10 days now and yh fink the shivers are normal if they dont go soon maybe speak to some1 then and ask if its normal but more thank likely is normal xx

Menu

Ok babe thanks, I’ve sent u a request xxx

Menu

accepted u babe xx

sinead
    0p
    Menu

i got no pain as yet im only 1 day po but i didnt have any pain yesterday i feel like i can move my arms and everything ill try not to tho, hopfuly ill be lucky nd have no pain :)

Menu

Yep Sinead I’m day 4 now and no pain. I’ve washed my hair today in the bath and lay down for an hour flat having my eyelashes done yesterday. X x

sinead
    0p
    Menu

uve had a bath?? did u get the insions wet. ive just taken sum tramadol feel a bit light headed, ive been on my l;aptop for about 2 hrs ordering new clothes so best out it down and ave a rest..

Menu

No no i leant over the bath. Not had a bath. dressings changed on Thursday and then another 7 days of keeping dry i was told. xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.