3 days post op worries Started by: Laura R

• Author
    2p
    Menu

i had 325 overs on Tuesday and now I’m getting pains in the side of the right one.. Not sure what’s normal and wondered if anyone else has had something similar? Feels like a pulled muscle but it’s so hard.. Don’t know if I should be worried as I’ve had virtually no pain at all in the left one
    Xx

kaylee asbury 16
    16p
    Menu

I’m the same Hun I keep having pain in my left side, try not to worry it’s your body adjusting…My opp was Thursday and yesterday I was in agony today I’ve been moving around doing light cleaning and I feel better…everyone is different. Xx

rachel 3
    3p
    Menu

@xlraistrick I’m the same. My right hurts more than my left! left I’m right handed so that’s what I put it down to. I get shooting pains and achy pains! But my left is fine! Xx

Laura R 2
    2p
    Menu

@rachc yeah I thought it might be cause I was right handed!!
    Been trying to take it easy today and keep on top of the pain killers. Fingers crossed it’s nothing anyways 🙂 xx

Menu

hey hun im 8 days and will randomly have pains or burning in one…….sometimes when for my pillow with my left arm forgetting its sore it feels like a sharp pulling/ripping sensation/pain in that breast…its just coz things are tight and healing xx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

I had more pain in my left than my right but now 15 days PO I have it worse in my right lol! It’s where your body’s adjusting and getting used to the boobies, never fear 🙂 you’ll forget about the pain once they’ve properly healed xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.