3 days post operation my journey. Started by: Natalie

• Author
    13p
    Menu

So I’m 3days post op. Op went well in and out in 30mins recovery was fine didn’t take any meds as wasn’t sore. Only took some to get to sleep to relax me. Came home Friday was sleepy as I had hardly no sleep nite before in hospital and hadn’t slept after surgery. Friday night it’s all gone wrong 🙁 started vomiting badly this went on all nite sat still felt sick but was able to eat.sat nite / this morning been ill very ill. Iv stopped the co-codamop which I was only taking to get to sleep.been on phone to nurse they think Im allergic to antibiotics as the op wouldn’t make me this poorly as it longer than 12hours after. My boobs have know swelled off reaching and feel numb and hard also feel like they are coming out of the insisions and moving.They very sore. Anyone else feel like this day 3? Iv had no pain up to this point just uncomfortable. Just thinking has something happened while Iv been sick. Got a tight strap on too which is digging into my arm pits very uncomfortable. Ah I’m just sick now can’t wait to feel normal and stop been sick :-(.x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.