3 DPO – 350cc HP Started by: Maggie

• Author
    13p
    Menu
    +1

Hi girls. I am changing my nick name to Madonna haha. Survived third day. Will try to upload pic. Let’s hope it works . Forgive the state of me …

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    SARAH 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi Maggie. I had mine on the same day as you at NLC. The strapping is driving me mad! Can’t wait to get it off tomorrow! How are you doing?

Hollie 30
    30p
    Menu

It’s very blurry 🙁

Louise 42
    42p
    Menu

I really feel for you girls with strapping i didnt have any bit at least you get an extra surprise next week

Maggie 13
    13p
    Menu

@sarahbm – tomorrow ? Mine is on Friday which is ages to wait! I am so worried something is going wrong and I can’t even see it ….

Maggie 13
    13p
    Menu

Louise I can’t wait to take this shit off me . Like I’ve not had much of stress with it all… i have no clue how they look like and if everything is healing the ryt way- it drives me nuts ! Constantly checking for blood and liquids coming out .. can’t breath properly coz it is very tights as well… roll on Friday !

SARAH 1
    1p
    Menu

Yes, my appointment is tomorrow afternoon. Today is the first day I’ve started to feel less ache. But feeling totally drained. Is this normal? I know how you are feeling about what’s underneath! Can’t grasp what size they are or what bra size I’m going to be!

Maggie 13
    13p
    Menu

Sorry Hun but when I resize the picture it goes blurry 🙁

Louise 42
    42p
    Menu

Sorry meant a surprise the week after op not next week lol it was weird enough taking my bra off the day after to change it

Maggie 13
    13p
    Menu

Omg! Why the hell mine is soooo late then ? I might call them tomorrow nd check again coz that waiting game is gonna stress me more than the actual surgery. I am feeling more human today but I am absolutely shattered coz I don’t get decent sleep with my bed at 45 degrees . My husband did the whole construction for bed so I lay at the ryt angle – bless him. I think it is quite normal Hun. We be gone thru operation – remember that. 🙂 what time was your operation and where you off to for your check up tomorrow ?

SARAH 1
    1p
    Menu

My opp was at 12 and my app tomorrow is 1.45. I’d call and see if you can get in earlier. Sleeping upright is taking some getting used too!

Maggie 13
    13p
    Menu

oh I see – u must have been discharged more or less the same time I was being taken to theatre then… yeah I will call Leeds clinic tomorrow … from what I’ve researched on we should have now had the worst bit behind so each day we should be getting better and better … let me know how your appointment went Hun x

SARAH 1
    1p
    Menu

Will do. My app is at NLC tomorrow xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.