3 month check up – if you recieve a reminder you MUST go ladies, this is why…. Started by: Simone

• Author
    3p
    Menu

As most of you know I had my op 6 months ago with Dr T, I don’t post as much any more as I feel like i’ve shared all that I could plus i’m super busy with work. I’m very happy with my breasts and believe it or not they’ve only gone and grown! so i’m an F cup in most shops now. and to think 345/385 cc did that (I was a C cup to start with).

Any way, I did’nt bother going for my 3 month check up and recieved a reminder. I’ve now booked an appointment to see Dr Traynor (whom I LOVE by the way lol) even though I know it’s probably pointless as all he’ll do is take a look and tell me all’s well, which I know already. I’ll have to travel up to Manchester etc so it’ll mean taking time off work :( but if I don’t go, legally it’s like i’m refusing treatment so if anything does go wrong later Mya could technically say it’s my own fault for not seeing Dr T when they asked me too and refuse to correct the problem as it voids what ever agreement we have right now. Therefore it’s crucial to go to these check ups girls.

My friends a solicitor and she advised me of the above.

all the best xx

nikki 2
    2p
    Menu

hi khanni hun its nikki198324, i never went to mine either tbh, when i rang mya to tell them i couldnt make my appointment due to me being ill, they wernt ovely in a rush to rebook me an app, its as if it wernt important, i still aint heard nothing back about another follow up appointment, i too was worried about what you say above, by not going does our aftercare being sort of void if you know what i mean xx

Simone 3
    3p
    Menu

Hey hunn, how are you? :) I haven’t been on here in AGES. I think you should book an appointment to be on the safe side. It’s a pain but not worth the risk x

nikki 2
    2p
    Menu

hi hun, im ok got a new account, i asked mya to delete the old one, coz of the arguments on here, but im bk now just to chat :), how are things with you, cant beleive we 6 months po already flown aint it, i think i will phone mya and see what they say, but dr singh doesnt go to cardiff much which is my local mya clinic xx

Simone 3
    3p
    Menu

You could just see another surgeon to get the all clear? Main thing is to get it documented. The drama on here a while back was very off putting :( I know it’s FLOWN by, I still want mine bigger lol my scars are still brown which is annoying but they’re well hidden so hey ho x

nikki 2
    2p
    Menu

i know what you mean, im saving for my next one already, im thinking 700cc next time, even though im measuring a 30F i want to look it lol, im sure your scars will fade in time, mine have faded loads but not as well hidden as i would like, but dont care coz they worth it lol, ill give mya a ring tomoz see what they say about the app, thanx hun xx

Fairyxx 7
    7p
    Menu

hey hun, i got discharged at my six week with mr traynor! he told me in exact words “i dont need to see you again but if you want to see me u can”

xx

Simone 3
    3p
    Menu

Any time hunn. I think 525 will or would do me nicely :)

Hey fairy! How’s you? If you were discharged that’s cool. it’s just when you decline or don’t go despite being asked, like with me getting a reminder x

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

aww Khanni!! I miss you! I remember when I first came on here and there was so much I didn’t understand, you helped me so much, Thank You :) xx

Simone 3
    3p
    Menu

Awww thanks belle your very welcome hunn!! xxx

Fairyxx 7
    7p
    Menu

heeey khanni babes! im great im loving my boobs now!! ive stopped comparing myself to others as it aint good as everyone is different!!

how u hun? u still wanting another op xxxxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.