3 months post op today and very happy :) Started by: Simone

• Author
    3p
    Menu

I had my op on the 9th of feb 2011 at Rochdale, Dr Gary Traynor was my surgeon and the guys awesome! I had one boob bigger than the other and wanted the size evened out, I wanted them as natural as possible so opted for the inspira responsives at an extra cost of £308. So worth it. One nipple was/is higher than the other, the only way to correct this was via an uplift and as it doesn’t bother me too much I decided against it. My boobs went from a C cup to an E cup and now I’m the ‘girl with the huge boobs’ where ever I go lol, love it! They look very natural and that’s exactly what I wanted :) I can boost them up a size when I want with a padded bra or tone them down with a sports bra dependent on the occasion, their big but not in your face. I’m glad I did my research and chose my size etc wisely. I have pictures in my album, one boob still hangs a little lower than the other but I’m cool with that as that’s what my boobs looked like pre op. Implants will just enhance what you already have, imagine your pre op boobs just bigger. It’s a good idea to take plenty of pre op pics so you can compare post op. It really helps.

My scars are fading but still pink/red, their totally flat and the silicone scar sheets have been a big help. I’ve been using them since about 5/6 weeks post op. I bought them off eBay and cut them to size, they’re reusable and one set lasts me a week and half.

My boyfriend was unsure about my surgery initially and was acting weird and distant in my early pre op days, it was stressful at the time but now he can’t get enough of them. He loves that they look and feel natural, I know fake looking boobs are desirable to a lot of people but it wasn’t something I wanted and my bf really doesn’t like that look so I’m glad were both happy lol PHEW! Overall my new breasts have been TOTALLY worth it, I love that I have big shapely breasts. I feel sexy and confident :)

I thought I’d provide an update :) hope your all well, I’m so busy with work I can’t come on here as often as I use too. I still add everyone who requests me so feel free too send me a friend request. When I was pre op pics really helped me, I got to see breasts I liked and those I didn’t, it’s kind of like window shopping! Some of you may look at my boobs and realise that you really don’t want your boobs to look like that, it’s all part of the journey to making an informed decision. All the best :)

Khanni xx

All the best! feel free to add me if you want to look at my pics xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

khanni i been wandering where you have been, glad to hear your all well :) xx

Simone 3
    3p
    Menu

I’m buzzing!! Lol LOVE my boobs, my only regret is not getting them done sooner. I’m 25 now. How have you been hunn? Looking fab by the way. Oh how time flies cant believe im 3 months post op xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

know what you mean im 28 and wish id had them done sooner,im feeling great loving my boobies, seriously cant beleive how quick the time has gone im 3 months po next week, going on hols to egypt in 4 weeks cant wait to get the girls out in a bikini lol, hows you back now? is it any better? xx

Simone 3
    3p
    Menu

I started doing core building exercises a while ago and they’ve really helped, my backs MUCH better thanks hunn :) I bet you’ll look fab! Have a great holiday! I have mine out all the time lol in all fairness it’s pretty hard to hide them now lol plus they cost a lot so why not :D im off to bed now, take care hunn xxx

Menu

Bet u are really happy with them Khanni,they are fab! I have slight difference in nipple height too but Mr T didn’t suggest uplift,and,like u I wouldn’t hav had one either.I just want them to look good in a bra and to fill out my clothes properly without the aid of horrible chicken fillets! xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.