3 week post op pic Started by: Chloe

• Author
    29p
    Menu
    +4

hi girls couldn’t help start the bikini shopping… love my new boobies!! I had 225 HP unders from literally nothing 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

Look lovely hun, hope you don’t mind the add! Can’t wait to do my bikini shopping! xxx

Lucy Anna 146
    146p
    Menu

So happy for you babe they look amazing!
    What size is that bikini? They suit your frame perfectly xx

Trace 158
    158p
    Menu
    +1

Wow – they really suit your frame!!

And what an unusual bikini – wouldn’t it leave weird tan lines? xx

Chloe 29
    29p
    Menu

Thank you!!! It’s size 6 hun, & yes it will but I aren’t bothered i like it 🙂 xxx

Tania 7
    7p
    Menu

They look fab! Do you have an idea of what bra size you’ll measure to yet? xx

Jodie 39
    39p
    Menu

I’m so tempted to have unders too, they look really good. My surgeon has recommended 250cc overs, but I think it’ll be too much. Don’t want to look like Dolly Parton lol xx

Lucy
    0p
    Menu

Hi hunny.. These look great. I have similar frame and I’m worried about them looking to stuck on. Yours look amazing though. Was you worried to to bigger? And who was your surgeon? xxx

Becky 27
    27p
    Menu

They look amazing, I hope you don’t mind the add x

Menu

They look so good babe! And I’m loving the bikini xxx

Menu

They look amazing!! Where is ur bikini from!? I need it in my life haha xxx

Chloe 29
    29p
    Menu

Thank you 🙂 & I love it too feels good to not have any padding in one! Hahaha it’s from Asos hun, I didn’t ask to go any bigger I asked for a natural look didn’t really want people to be able to tell as I haven’t told many people, all depends what look your going for, they just look natural & perky there still only small but so I am so ha 🙂 xxx

Chloe 29
    29p
    Menu

Lucy my surgeon was Dr kazzazi 🙂 xxx

Hannah 3
    3p
    Menu

Look fab babe! I got 275cc overs 2 weeks ago can’t wait to go bikini shopping! Xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Chlo they look amazing! So pleased for you. What size bikini are you wearing and what size are you in most bras as we have similar stats:) thanks hun xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Also how long did they take to drop? (Sorry with the qu’s) x

Menu

hey chloe just seen this photo I am only wanting small implant to and that photo looks really good how they hav turned out ……im gonna dd you if that ok? do you have any more piks my op on 21st may got my surgeon consultation on 6th ….so ont have too much time to think lol x

Jessica 105
    105p
    Menu

You look amazing! What fab results 🙂 and love the bikini! xx

Sarah 1
    1p
    Menu

They look amazing hun, I’m also a small frame and want a natural look. Hope you don’t mind me adding you xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.