3 weeks 3 days! Started by: Heather Heaton

• Author

My left boob is really sore. If I pick my son up who is 5 months old, I want to cry. It’s only started this past few days?!
    Ive attached pictures from today, my right is settling loads, my left is still high and huge.

@kay88
    how’re you getting on? xxx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Fionajsd 131
    131p
    Menu

You r still really early in your healing Hun . Have u spoken to the nurse at all? X

Menu

Ive got my PO check today so I’ll speak to her then. Ive just took another photo and my boobs are so different. My right one looks saggy :/ xxx attached 3 hours po and today xxx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Menu

My left incision is really sore too 🙁 can’t wait to see the nurse later xx

Ashlee 6
    6p
    Menu

Hey I think your boobs look wicked! It’s only 3 weeks so they are gonna change a lot over the next few months. Def speak to the nurse about your concerns though xxx

Menu

So I spoke to the nurse at my PO check and she’s worried about the severe bruising that appeared a few days ago on my left (I posted that on here too) and ive had to come back this afternoon to see the surgeon and have him take a look at my left bust. She said it still feels hard at the bottom where bruising is but the rest is okay and the right is fab xx

kay88 12
    12p
    Menu
    +1

@hheaton they are looking so much better now! 🙂 I think most people’s boobs drop at different rates, what did the nurse say when you went back? I feel completely healed now. No pain except the odd sting/shooting pain in the incisions but only for a few seconds and not often at all xxx

Menu

The nurse was worried about the severe bruising that appeared a few days ago on my left but the surgeon took a look and said it was fine 🙂 they’re healing better and the left bruising is definitely settling 🙂 xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.