3 weeks po! Started by: lucii

• Author
    8p
    Menu

Hello ladies how are you all? Hope everyone’s ops are going ok and everyone looking into it are getting all the info hey need!!!!

Thought I’d just give you an update on my recover!
    For those of you who haven’t read my story I had 250 and 325 overs due to asymmetry from a 30A with Linda fuimara at London Fitzroy on the 25th Jan and it was the best decision of my entire life.. Although I knew this before hand I’ve been saving up since I was bloody 13 lol!!!

Anyway my recovery went amazing I had no pain at all! I slept on the sete for the first few nights so I didn’t roll over! When I started staying in my bed from then till now I haven’t had one goods night sleep I hate it!!! That’s probably the only downfall I can say everything else has gone fantastic my one week check up was all good and the best part of the day is getting out of the shower and checking them out lol!!!!

I think because of the size defference between my implants they take longer to settle down and look the same (I hope that’s what I heard anyway lol) because mine are very wonky I’ll leave a pic you can tell me if it looks normal maybe haha!!!

Counting down the days to get measured I shall keep you updated

Good luck everyone xxxxxx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

Hiya chicken, I had 300cc hp unders, mine are very pointy! My right seems to be a little bigger than the left, can’t wait to see the final result! Glad your healing well xx

lucii 8
    8p
    Menu

Hey lovely when did you have yours? Mine are super point as well they look really funny arm lol! Ye mine too I’ve tried uploading a picture but it won’t work so I’ll just add one to my profile!!!
    I’m super excited to get a bra on and buy my first low cut top lol! Hope your healing ok xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.