3 weeks po, having bad pains and discomfort wearing sports bra.?? Started by: divafly06

• Author

Thanks again rainbow. I just have to re-check and see if or not we have got asda in coventry.

Menu

Divafly,

Did your nurse say anything about doing it with you patner affecting you boobs?? I mean with your sports bra on?

jojo 1
    1p
    Menu

Divafly

Are you wearing your sports bra all the time?

I was told by the nurse that this can be uncomfortable and that you should treat your new boobs as you would like your real ones, so having the correct fitting bra’s ect. Also its not natural to wear a bra 24 hours a day.

I really dont like wearing the sports bras because i feel like my boobs are being ‘held’ in place (if you know what i mean) so at night when im watching TV and when i go to bed i take the Bra off. I find that my boobs stop aching and that the burning sensation ive got reduces.

If you feel bad at the moment speak to your nurse she maybe able to recommend something to help

Menu

Hi rainbow, i slept off last night so good morning todAy..lol

pam, i was used allergen implant.. I was also not told what type but they usually use them all the time unless you request for a different one. Check the booklet they gave you, all the info on the implant should be there. Dont get worried hun, MYA will never do anything fishy, they Are a big company. Besides you are covered for 5 years with them so they will try and see they do the best things to avoid you going back. ;))

myapam
    0p
    Menu

hi divafly,
    we had the op on the same day but i am not sure about the type of implants used by MYA?which one did u hav and waht other ones do they use as when i went she did not discuss any types of implants.i am getting worried now….

rainbow
    0p
    Menu

Hey ,Divafly ,
    dont mind at all .
    and yes she did prick it with a pin and i was amazed that it did not leak ,
    allergen implants are amazing
    anyway nite nite and good luck with the bra hunt tomorrow xxx

Menu

Omg really?? I’m really relaxed..I have been so scared of rapture. I keep over reacting over nothing… I will look up new look tomorrow and see. Thanks rainbow, you have been of much help.

rainbow
    0p
    Menu

Hi divafly ,did you have allegen implants ,
    when my daughter went for her initial consultation ,
    her co-ordinator charlotte actually stuck a pin in an implant to show us
    ,that they dont leak when punctured so thats good

rainbow
    0p
    Menu

Hi divafly
    try tesco or new look for a plain value up lift bra ,everyone will have a range like that ,i should imagine

rainbow
    0p
    Menu

My daughter says her new boobs feel weird ,cos she is getting used to em being there
    also its a weird feeling that there is something that size under her skin ,
    so i said bloody get used to em lol ,cos its too late now lol .
    im only too glad to help others thats what us mums are for .
    Also if the pains you are getting are feeling more like cramps ,may i suggest a tablet called buscopan ,
    they can be bought over the counter at boots ,you have to be sly and tell them they are for period pains ,
    as they are an anti cramp and not a pain killer they can be took along with painkillers,
    but please google them first before you buy as they dont suit everyone ,
    but they do really help with the muscle cramps my daughter has in the mornin.
    i think the pain in the morning could be the weight of the implants on the chest wall after relaxing them by laying down over night ,
    (maybe they should suggest sleeping in a corner stood up untill they heals lol only joking )

Menu

I have bad pains wearing sports bra. Also really bad every morning. Some times i feel my implant move. Does anyone feel the same? Is this normal?? The pain feels weired really, cause i thought by now i shouldnt be feeling this much pain?? Should i request to see my nurse??

rainbow
    0p
    Menu

Hi divafly ,glad to help ,yes rite no lace ,cos they may rub ,
    The bra i mentioned is an asda value one ,
    i wear them all the time so i know they are soft and comfy ,and they go up to a ff or a g cup
    thats how i knew to get them for my daughter ,
    at at

Menu

@ pam, she really is a wonderful mum.. Being ther for her daughter and all.. Plus willing to help others. Rio, thanks.. Its just bazarre i never felt like this before.

((DOES ANYONE WORRY SOMETIME WETHER THEY MIGHT RAPTURE THEIR IMPLANT??))

rainbow
    0p
    Menu

Hi pam ,yes its just a plain padded push up one from asda ,

Menu

@rainbow, thanks alot.. You have really saved me alot of worries. I also had unders. I think i am really going to go with buying a bra and taking out the wired procedure as long as they have no lace right?

Pam, weird hunh, lol, we had ba same day same place. I heard they drop faster without bra and also can cause stretch marks. Plus the sports bra helps to give the boobs a more rou ded shape whilst settling down. But i guess a good soft normal wireless bras should do the same. La senza have really soft basic ones.

myario
    0p
    Menu

I’m definitely getting ‘morning boob’, it’s the only time of day I get discomfort now, I’ve heard it can go on a few weeks from now, all normal though x

myapam
    0p
    Menu

hi rainbow,just want to say,u r a great mum.
    i tried wearing a normal non wired bra but it feels the same discomfort.is your daughter quite comfortable wearing a bra?

myapam
    0p
    Menu

omg divafly ,i came online to ask the same thing.i am 3 week post op and feeling exactly the same.i cannot wear my bra as it irritates me.since i had my op,i hav’nt worn a bra and my husband is worried that my boobs are going to sag.is that true?what should i do?how are your nipples?i am feeling discomfort and pain at the same time.i cannot touch my breasts….

rainbow
    0p
    Menu

Hi my daughter had her ba two weeks ago and she finds the sports bra uncomfatable ,so we found her a comfy good fitting bra and took the wires out ,i know its not normal procedure ,but if you gain more comfort by doin this then you may feel less pain .My daughter also said it feels as tho the implant moves ,if you had unders as she did ,the reason for this ,is as i explained to my daughter was ,all her chest muscles had been lifted to accomodate the implants so basically they have to reheal around the implants .Sorry for the detailed explanation.my daughter was cringing when i told her this lol .If it makes you feel better ring the nurse , thats waht you paid yr money for ,so make em earn it lol :)),i hope you feel better soon then you can enjoy yr new boobs

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.