3 weeks po….in love…. 350 unders dropping and fluffing finally Started by: Anna McElhenny

• Author
    +1

Hi ladies!!!! I hope you are all OK?? I was concerned when I had my ba that I hadn’t gone for the 375cc as my boobs didn’t seem much bigger. Over the last week they have really started dropping fluffing and feeling like my own!!! I’ll add a pic. Anyone else starting to feel like they are coming out on the other side?? X

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Hannah 16
    16p
    Menu

Eeee, thank you for sharing – I have my op on the 9th and having 350cc unders – are these high profile and how long post op are you? I have been worrying the 350 is going to be to small but your size is perfect! xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Ahh, so jealous! They look amazing. Hope mine are this nice! Thanks for sharing
    Got my op in 1 week and 4 days (not that I’m counting down.. 😉 ) & getting between 300-400cc… Fingers crossed the 400s look good! Hehe

keeno 18
    18p
    Menu

@anna they look fab!!! wow! xxx

Claireb2 18
    18p
    Menu

?? looking so good already! Xx

Menu

Aw thank you!!!! I’ll be 4 weeks po on Monday!!!! I was really kicking myself for not having 375 but i love them as they are!!! X

Zoe 15
    15p
    Menu

They look amazing! What size were you before? I’ve got my op on Monday I carnt wait now xx

Menu

These look amamzing seeing all these pics makes me want them done asap!! Are they high profile? Xx

CanDDice 16
    16p
    Menu

They look amazing Hun im 3 weeks post op now too and feel exactly the same can’t believe how soft they are already xx

Anna 40
    40p
    Menu
    +1

They look so good! I had 350cc aswell, what bra size are you at the moment? I’m 10 days post op but I can’t fit into my 32d sports bra so I’m still wearing the very sexy Macom bras?

Clarissa 16
    16p
    Menu
    +1

They look good! Mine are still so stuck on and don’t move at all! Think it’s because I got Uhp but hopefully they’ll fluff and drop soon!

alice 42
    42p
    Menu

They look great! x

Abbie 5
    5p
    Menu

What size were you before? I’ve been offered 350cc or 375cc unders and I can’t decide! Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.