3 weeks po – IN LOVE!! pics up Started by: Jessica (@jessc92)

• Author
    +1

Hey Girls,
    im 3 weeks, 2 days po and im in love with my boobs!! except for the mornings!! I hate morning boob!!
    Pics are up, would love your opinions!!
    My recovery has been very good so far (touch wood) and I hope it keeps up!!
    Im pretty much back to normal apart from when I go out in the cold …it hurts!!
    Please if your going to add me please be aware if you have no/limited activity and are new to the forum I will not accept you. if you are new I will keep your request until I see more activity but please understand these photos are personal and I don’t want tom, dick or harry having a peek!! Also would appreciate a comment on this post before hand. πŸ™‚
    If anyone has any questions feel free to ask me xx

Leigh 63
    63p
    Menu

Hey Jessica. Love love love seeing such a happy post! DO you mind if I add you please, we have similar stats and I am so indecisive on size because of my slim frame.
    I have my op booked for the beginning of April with Dr Mounir and I bloody can’t wait! He has offered me 350/375/400cc HP partials. I am currently a 32b and would like to be a D/DD (more the DD I think) xx

Menu

Hey girls, I’ve accepted you. I had 425cc right & 450cc left from a 32b. Wanted to achieve a DD but u think I’m bigger than that xx

Menu

I’ve accepted hun, good luck with your op. Honestly there’s nothing to worry about, it’s a breeze. Xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +1

Fab result hun they look amazing πŸ™‚ x

sarah 15
    15p
    Menu
    +1

and so u should be they look amazing hun im having mine done thur just had me admission time of 9am sooo nervous lol xx

KarinaC 10
    10p
    Menu
    +1

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

@jessc92 Looking fab honey πŸ™‚ xx

kelly3322 21
    21p
    Menu

Hey hun. Hope you don’t mind the add. I’ve got surgery on sunday with Mr kazzazi. I’m having 450 high profile unders. So nervous and excited now xxx

Clare 2
    2p
    Menu

Hi honey hope you don’t mind an add as I’ve been given similar sizes to you and I’m not sure whether to pick 350 or 375 … Did you have overs or unders ? X.

Menu

thanks everyone – cant stop looking at them or feeling them!! haha
    I had HP partials xx

Natalie 13
    13p
    Menu

Hi Jessica I think I may of already commented before but urs are fab im 6days post op now u have a fab natural cleavage hope mine come together a abit more can’t wait till they start to feel normal. I hate mornings thought it mite go soon but obviously not if you 3weeks lol.xx

Bridie 16
    16p
    Menu

Hi Jessica! Im having 325 HP in 2 weeks, would love to see your results! although you’ve had larger, I’m a similar height, weight etc to you πŸ™‚ xxx

Natalie
    0p
    Menu

Hope you don’t mind the add. I’m get exactly the same size implants as yourself next week x

Leanne 1
    1p
    Menu

hey hun, what do u mean by ‘morning boob’ haha xD hope u don’t mind the add πŸ™‚

Menu

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments ☺️ Best decision of my life!! @littleleanne – morning boob is achy boobs in the morning basically, they hurt, feel heavy and ache for about 15/20 mins if that x

Shan 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi. Hope you don’t mind the add. I have my consultation booked for next week and keep reading all kinda questions on here to help me go in the right direction and give me some advice. It’s refreshing hearing someone so happy with their results xx

Lorraine 3
    3p
    Menu

Thanks for adding me. Jess they are fab. Your before pics could be me!. I am a 34a. Im booked for 3rd April in Doncaster. 350 low profile unders. I am worried about the gap. As mine are so small the gap is wide now. How you feeling now hv u got any recent pics.x

Sharks 149
    149p
    Menu

Hey Jessica, hope you don’t mind the add. I’m having 425cc high profile unders on 19th Jan. Can’t wait!! Hope you are healing well. xxx

Tia Rennie 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi jess, I’m booked in for the 24th april with Dr Mounir and having 425cc hp unders, but already thinking shall I push for bigger lol please can I add you to see your results x

rachel 5
    5p
    Menu

Hi @jessica. So glad to hear ur happy with your boobs πŸ™‚ did u find they changed much upto the 3 wks? And did u have overs or unders? Im 2 wks post op with 375 overs and both myself & my partner agree that we hope this isnt my final result :/ xx

Charlotte 2
    2p
    Menu

Hi hope you don’t mind the add. I’m one week po and so scared they are going to stay this hard and high forever! x

Menu

Hi Girls,

Im 3 months post op now.

@tialouise1988
    im now measuring an E but im also verging on an F now they are dropping and fluffing more. It depends what look you are going for. The problem is your surgery isn’t far off so if you wanted to increase the implant size you’d have to have another consultation. Im happy with my boobs just the way they are πŸ™‚

@floralena
    yeah they changed loads after 3 weeks!! they got softer and softer and now feel like real boobs and even bounce like them too!! Id say my boobs haven’t changed much from 3 weeks apart from get softer … I still think they’ve got more dropping to do yet but sometimes that can take a while.

@charlotte888
    – don’t worry, they will go soft. You will notice around the 4/5 week mark. your still very early post op, I know its hard to stay patient but its worth it in the end.

xxx

Ellie 15
    15p
    Menu

Hello hun hope u don’t mind the add. Had my op Sunday. I was a B before just wanted to see your results xxx

Tia Rennie 1
    1p
    Menu

@jessc92 thanks for the reply and accepting my request. I’m going to stick with my 425cc because yours look fab! πŸ™‚ Im even more excited to get them done now…hurry up 25th April haha xx

rachel 5
    5p
    Menu

@jessica. Aww thats reassuring to hear πŸ™‚ I cant wait until mine are soft & bouncy. They are slowly getting softer esp around the sides. Hoping once they drop they will fluff out a bit but ive heard overs dont fluff :/ xx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

@jessc92 hi hun hope you don’t mind the add. I’m having 375cc but realllllly thinking of asking for one or two sizes bigger xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.