3 weeks POD uplift with 155cc HP overs Started by: Vic

• Author
    22p
    Menu

I can’t believe it’s been 3 weeks! I also can’t believe how much these boobies change daily!! Both mine are doing different things currently and my left is still more swollen but it was bigger and saggy and my scar underneath is larger so I’m guessing this is to be expected. My scars are healing great I’ve not put a filter on pic just to show how faint they really are xxx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Vic 22
    22p
    Menu

Awe thankyou Joanna xx I was panicking that my implants would be too small as I’ve not seen anyone have anything less than 250cc but really shape was more important to me I just wanted them to have that full feeling again haha. The pain i won’t lie was more than I’d anticipated but it wouldn’t put me off doing it again. First 10 days are the hardest but then day by day you start to get more mobile and feel more normal again. Good luck with your op Hunni xx

Menu

Wow they look fantastic I had mine done in 20 th still all strapped up til 31 when dressing n stiches come out can’t wait love the shoe already

Ann 6
    6p
    Menu

Fab results!! X

Leon123 4
    4p
    Menu

Wow your results are fantastic!! Scars are so faint you can hardly see them! Who was your surgeon? Xxx

Louise 1
    1p
    Menu

Wow these look great! Can I ask.. did you have anything done to the nipple? I am looking to have an uplift then impant (also don’t want a big implant) but I am also thinking the nipple would look better being smaller :/

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

What surgeon did you have. I think I will need the same as you.

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.