3 weeks post op!?? when can I have a bath and go swimming??? Started by: Harriet

• Author
    88p
    Menu
    +2

Hi everyone,

I’m currently 3 weeks post op and loving my progress!. Does anyone know when we can start having baths? I’m so desperate for a bath!

Also when do the incisions properly and fully close?. I still have some scabs on the ends of the incision. I really want to go swimming lol

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Nicky 29
    29p
    Menu

Hey Harriet! You can’t have a deep bath or go swimming until your 6 week check up I was told by the nurse ? because it may look closed the incisions they might no properly and could cause an infection x

Helen 111
    111p
    Menu
    +2

how perfect are your boobs?! ? they look amazing! bet you’re really happy with how they’ve turned out! yeah as nicky said it’s 6 weeks until no sports bras then you can have baths and go swimming 🙂 i would go to your 6 week check with your surgeon first to get the okay before doing any of it though xx

Harriet 88
    88p
    Menu
    +1

Thanks girls 🙂 and Helen, thank you!! I’m so happy so far! How are yours doing? Xx

Nicky 29
    29p
    Menu

They’ve dropped so much! ? cannot wait for mind to drop, these rock hard balls doing my head in lol

Helen 111
    111p
    Menu

yeah mine are fab! very little soreness and the bruising is finally all gone! ? got my 6 week check up with dr fiumara on Saturday in Cardiff so i am looking forward to being able to start swimming again and having baths and going bra shopping!! ? xxx

Robyn Heyns 11
    11p
    Menu
    +2

Wow they look fab!! ? I had 375cc HP Unders 2 days ago.. How long till they soften and settle in? Mine feel like rocks and look like they’re in different time zones! Lol xx

Harriet 88
    88p
    Menu

@nickya93 they have ? ahh they’ll drop soon, its so hard to patiently wait isn’t it? I’m soo implatient lol!

Harriet 88
    88p
    Menu

@helenelizabethxx ahhh excellent!! omg I’m soo jealous, I wanna be at 6 weeks sooo badly!! You must be buzzing to have a bath! xxx

Harriet 88
    88p
    Menu
    +1

@robynheyns ahh thank you!! Ah, you’re at the hardest part rn but they’ll get better really soon! It depends, but the real difference was the second week – by day 14, i really noticed a huge difference. Mine still aren’t 100% even tho. my nipples are definitely sisters and not twins lol xx

Helen 111
    111p
    Menu

the bath and bra shopping are the most exciting!! ?? gonna go mad getting new matching sets! and a bikini! my old one barely covers them now! xxx

Genevieve 30
    30p
    Menu
    +1

Aww ?? looking amazing Hun! Best your over the moon! Absolutely loving yours doll xxx

Harriet 88
    88p
    Menu

Ahhh I bet! @helenelizabethxx soo exciting!! Have yours dropped yet? Xxx

Ahh thank you so much @genevievelovesmya !! How are yours doing? You must be, what, four weeks post op now? 🙂 Xxx

Amy Parren 38
    38p
    Menu

They look amazing!! I’m 3 weeks post op and I am envious of your results. Mine are currently acting like sisters not twins that’s for sure and are very odd. I’m not sure how I feel about them today! X

Harriet 88
    88p
    Menu
    +1

Thank you Amy 🙂 Mine are actually uneven too, don’t worry – its not that visible in the photo but mine are uneven right now too 🙂 We still have loads of time though – apparently they do the most changing between 6-9 weeks I heard x

Genevieve 30
    30p
    Menu

Yes Hun 4 weeks PO and having my 6 week check up next Thursday.. Can’t wait!

I’m doing great this week feeling completely back to myself.. There is a light at the end of the tunnel haha 😀 looking great so far for you!! X

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.