3 weeks post op ?? Started by: Hayley

• Author
    30p
    Menu
    +2

Hi girls not posted for a couple weeks so I thought I would do an update . I had 400/425 3 weeks ago today from a 32c/34b with mr traynor. I’m still uncomfortable when busy (I’ve been carrying on as normal) although I often forget I’ve even had it done. Think it just seems normal to me now but I’m 100 percent happy with my results already. Those pre op honestly there’s nothing to be scared /worried about at all, I’ll try attach some pictures now ??

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Lucy 26
    26p
    Menu
    +1

@hayley41 they look amazing! I’ve got dr traynor too, 2 weeks today ?

Charlie 14
    14p
    Menu

They look amazing Hayley! I’m pre op, 15th of September is my op date. I have a countdown app on my phone and every time I look at it I get a little more nervous, haha! Your post had made me feel loads more confident about it. Thank you! X

Nikki 5
    5p
    Menu

Wow! They look great! I’ve got Mr Traynor a week today and I’m getting 375 & 400 so I hope I get as good as results as you! How do.you find day to.day tasks? I’m worried cos I live alone, my friends are coming through the day but I’ll be on my own at night! Xx

Hayley 30
    30p
    Menu

@lucy2016 traynor is the god honestly I trusted him with myself and he has given me much more then I could have ever wished for ? You’ll be happy I’m sure

Hayley 30
    30p
    Menu

@charlie-Rodford , thank you I was the same I literally lived on This site all I ever looked At and spoke about was boobs , I’m upset with myself that I take them for granted already!!! X

Hayley 30
    30p
    Menu

@nicolala4 I’m sure you will I prepared myself to be disappointed I don’t think I believed I could get as good results as other people on the forum but it’s true and I’m so happy 🙂 I’m a single parent so I had to get on. The pain wasn’t bad at all day 2-4 were the worst as in I struggled to get up myself etc i didn’t realise how much it would affect my movement especially my arms , I drove at day 5 and I drove an hour to my post op on day 8 suprising how quick you recover I had swelling but no bruising. You’ll be fine honestly. I took a week and a half off work but I’m back to normal now I get a burning pain in my left and twinging but that’s about it. I cannot wait to buy bras when I get to 6 weeks !!x

Deb 6
    6p
    Menu

Hi Hayley, thank you for sharing your story so far its been reassuring to read. I’m with Mr Traynor in 2 weeks and the pros and cons just keep going around in my mind. You look so good and so natural you’re helping my worries x

Hayley 30
    30p
    Menu

@deba1 my way was strange but I set myself up to be disappointed then I could only be pleased, everyday closer to my op I liked my pre op boobs better haha, I’ll try attach a pic of them then you can see how good traynor actually is 🙂 A

Attachments:
    Emma 3
    3p
    Menu

You look great! No wonder your happy I would be ???? you did what I did week of op I started to like my old boobs xx

Deb 6
    6p
    Menu

Thanks Hayley. I get totally what you’re saying as I find myself rubbing oil into them nightly thinking what are you doing? they’re not that bad?? After years of wishing they were something else!! There is a big difference in yours, you must be happy with them now. Although your pre op boobs to me looked fine. I’m glad I’ve got Mr Traynor! Glad your recovery is going well.

Anonymous
    4p
    Menu

Oooooh I so hope mine turn out like yours!! I am a 32b/c and having 425 overs – I’m the same height as you two, so fingers crossed haha! They look amazing xxx

Bassett28 122
    122p
    Menu

They look fab hun x

Nikki 5
    5p
    Menu

Aw that’s a good idea hayley! Prepare for the worst and anything else is a bonus! I’ve just packed my bag tonight and it’s beginning to feel real! What did you wear to travel in? I’m struggling as all my jeans are skinny fit and I’m worried I won’t be able to pull them up! And are all your tops button up or can you lift your arms enough to get a top over your head? ? so many questions haha! Aw so you’ve healed pretty well then, and you’re back to normal nearly I’ve got 13 days off work but it’s quite hands on son thought it’s best too! I really do hope I get results like yours! They look.so natural!xx

Gina 47
    47p
    Menu

Oh my god Hayley they are amazing!! You’ve just made me so excited for mine! I bet your over the moon! ??xx

Hayley 30
    30p
    Menu

@chloedemaret I’m sure they will are you having traynor too?x
    Thank you @bassett28 xx

Hayley 30
    30p
    Menu

@nicolala4 they were laughing at me they said they had never heard that one before haha. I went in leggings and a top went home in the same but a hoody on too, honestly it’s not as bad as you plan for honestly. I was in normal clothes day 4/5 just had to put tops on by standing in them first couple days. Couldn’t touch my armpits or my hair or anything !(lack of movement wasn’t painful) . I manage a sandwich shop so it’s really none stop and I’m ok still having the odd twinge but it stops when I do so I know nothings wrong. You’ll get your admission time tomorrow or Saturday probably x

Hayley 30
    30p
    Menu

Thank you ginamartinexo I’m so happy with them and all the compliments make me even happier xx I love this pic that I’ve attached , can’t believe there mine haha x

Attachments:

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.